Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

I agree with both of you!

I think people got too sensitive about the "Belgian Ego" part, but that was only an ironic response to two members (not all, TWO). Some just repplied saying they didnt expected such a comment from the MOTM, but they didnt get that it wasnt directed to them. Also, having a title does not mean I need to have a different reaction than I would normally have. I more than agree I cant be disrespectful or xenophobic, but that aint because I am MOTM, it is because it is wrong and I would never do it.

We definetly need more respect, although TC is one of the nicest and most respectful forums out there.

I think the problem is with Oscar / Hazard comparisons and you're being unfairly targeted despite you saying you like both players :)

If you switched your flag from Brazil you wouldn't get half the attacks :)

But I love Brazil and Belgium - so don't want you to do that or the attacks..

Brazil - for gorgeous women and the 'brazillian'

Belgium - for great beer (Stella) and the best racetrack ever Spa :)

So hopefully the 'B' countries will get along soon :)

The reason I am not being too critical (imo) is because I am comparing him with the clubs expectations. We payed more for an 18 year old than Arsenal payed for Carzola (a great player in his prime). Tell me CFCs expectations arent the highest possible and if he only becomes a squad player they will be happy, that I change mine as well.

I have said this a million times already, I think he is and will be good, just not world class!

I am fine with many members having a completely different opinion, but what really pissed me off was some posts that were complete overreactions with attack towards my opinion.

When I wrote this: "I wont argue with some Belgians that just got their egos hurt and arent sensible enough to have a civilized discussion (the ones who I am talking to know who they are). Comeback 5 years from now and be man enough to appologise if I am right, I will do the same..." (that was only targeted to two Belgian members), I received some nonsense posts about me being MOTM...

Ok, I agree with you. I'm no idiot, so I would like to apologise for my ( rather stupid) post yesterday. Indeed, MOTM has nothing to do with this discussion, so take my apologies.

Secondly, of course you're free to have your own thoughts, I didn't want you to think I don't respect your opinion. ( as a matter of fact, as an historian I'm confronted day in day out with other historians and their opinions, and one thing I learned at university was to discuss with them in a civilised way)

So cheers and let's hope we own the canaries today.

Look at where he was for that goal....then look at the ball Azpi fizzed across the goal against Everton.

I'm starting to come around to the view we should bring him back, although you'd still expect him to get more game time at West Brom and it's good to have him as an option for them against our rivals.....except Clarkey rested him against United.

So conflicted.....