BlueLion.
Followers 4

• Replies 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm afraid not a lot of you will have seen the interview (let alone be able to understand a single word they say ). So here's the summary of the most important things that have been said: He's feeling

Big words from Drog.

Wrong shirt at the wrong moment Romelu

Posted Images

A wild rumour (Spanish sport named source) that i readed over here today is that Barcelona have Romelu on theire list this summer. They are looking for a cheap 2nd/3rd striker.

Also on the list, Klose, Gomez, Javi Hernandez and Torres..

A wild rumour (Spanish sport named source) that i readed over here today is that Barcelona have Romelu on theire list this summer. They are looking for a cheap 2nd/3rd striker.

Cheap ....

They can have Torres cheap.

• Like 4

Oh my goodness. Barcelona have Romelu on their list ? Roman is shaking in his boots.

They could have his name on a hundred lists and no one here will give a shit.

• Like 2

Well, I'd imagine after 17 PL goals at 19 his asking price wouldn't be cheap. Klose and Gomez seem to be more realistic and Torres really isn't a suitable option for Barca

Well, I'd imagine after 17 PL goals at 19 his asking price wouldn't be cheap. Klose and Gomez seem to be more realistic and Torres really isn't a suitable option for Barca

If they're willing to free us from that cancer they're definitely a suitable option...

Honestly now Lewy, Falcao, and probably Cavani are not gonna happen, i would rather see us properly invest in a high quality CM like Modric, and just take the leap of faith and stick this guy up top. Rather than buying an overpriced above average striker. If Cavani is available, then that would be the best option but otherwise, why spend 20 mil on someone who may not be that much better than what we have and may just get in the way.

Take the chance. Modric, KDB, Oscar, Mata, Hazard would be some supply line, and the guy has already shown he has a lot of abilty. Throw him in the deep end, and see if he sinks or swims. Could be one of the best things we do.

I Agree, Modric is an upgrade, but that is not enough, we need a proper right winger too and a fucking world class DM.

And then even Torres could be better

• Like 1

If they're willing to free us from that cancer they're definitely a suitable option...

I'll file that under wishful thinking. Would be nice but Torres is more suited for side that's trying to fight out of relegation.

Benteke for Torres anyone? :D

Just so fucking immense!

He is gonna wreak havoc on our opponents soon enough. In this friendly so far he's shown excellent hold up play and great movement and touch. He has it all.

• Jase changed the title to 9. Romelu Lukaku