Stoke 0-0 Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even though Drogba is more suited against Stoke, i have a feeling he'll start with Torres. Kalouseless will definitely be with Malouda out wide as basically we have no one else lol so this could go rather badly.

I think Bosingwa should be on the right wing personally.

I agree but he's a shit right back with absolutely no defensive qualities and Kalou is an absolute nonse and a shit talentless nonse at that sooo.... It's not really good either way to be fair. *Flips Coin* Fuck.. Kalou starts.

I agree but he's a shit right back with absolutely no defensive qualities and Kalou is an absolute nonse and a shit talentless nonse at that sooo.... It's not really good either way to be fair. *Flips Coin* Fuck.. Kalou starts.

You realise Kalou is a Chelsea player?

Why the hate?

You realise Kalou is a Chelsea player?

Why the hate?

Simple answer = Because he's shit.

Every team has players their fans dislike so don't think we're the only ones. For someone who gets in good positions, has lots of pace and decent skill / ability with a football, he should do a lot better than he does. He might do ok at home against Wolves or Sunderland or some shit team that we're already beating 4-0 but put him in a big game in a big away stadium when there's huge pressure, he's nowhere to be seen. Awful fucking member of our squad, the sooner we get rid, the better. We're at the stage now where we need world class players to occupy every position. Is Kalou world class? Absolutely not. He might score the odd goal but what else does he do? He should be skinning defenders, whipping in crosses, scoring goals.... He's been here since 2006 i think and what has he given us? What has he added to the team? Only a bit of a 'Super Sub' role which means he's not good enough to start games. Useless championship level footballer, end of story.