Rangers 1-3 Chelsea

As this is my first post im gonna use it to praise the future and that is josh mceachran. I first saw him in the youth cup final at villa park and me and my mate who was a villa fan cdnt believe just how far apart he was from the rest. Billy clifford also played well but josh was unbelievable. Afterwards i came back and cdnt stop preaching to my mates how gud i think this kid is, so much so that i began to worry i was gonna look stupid if comes in and has a stinker. As it happens everytime hes played for us hes been in the top 3 players IMO. What a half he had again today, did he give the ball away once? was so pissed off last season when ancelotti was playing zhirkov there at times. Typical of whats wrong with english football. Cant justify playing a young english kid when you have someone on 80 grand a week on the bench. Now thouh, im glad YZ has gone and more importantly im glad AVB looks to be giving Josh a chance. Sturridge also looking good thouh. Now come on the chels and get our league back. LEN

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Purely on the basis of ability and merit. Josh and Sturridge should be in the starting X1. the age and experience argument is becoming increasingly redundant imho. some players are extremely talented and mature at exponential rate to handle the pressure of playing regularly at the top level e.g Wilshere, Ozil, Goetze, Rooney (X1 at age 19) Messi (X1 at 18) add Josh and Danny to that list as well. Lampard and Drogba should be relegated to squad players next season.

i agree with your point and lampard, but not the drog. I think i speak for all cfc fans when i say lampard has been great for us but i think its time to look elsewhere. he just looks a bit too slow nowadays, i know hes never been quick but i think his passings slowing aswel. If AVB wants to play a pressing game in the mould of barca which i think he does, then ppl like klampard are def to slow. I thouht ramires looked awful when he first came but certainly got better and must play if we play this system. essien ramires and mcheacran creating for me.

Just hope all Chelsea fans that came up to the game today had a good day.I know the Rangers fans had a good day despite the result. The atmosphere was great the first half but died down in the second. Should try make this happen every year in pre season. Yous are welcome back up anytime. Good Luck for the new season Hopefully it is Blue up North and South No Surrender :yes:blue%20scalf.gif

Can't believe i missed this match, could anyone please tell me how the match went?.

i suggest you wait for BlueLion's match review :) But the match went smoothly shortly said... one concern is Mikel's injury, it remains to be seen whether he can play against SToke or not

i suggest you wait for BlueLion's match review :) But the match went smoothly shortly said... one concern is Mikel's injury, it remains to be seen whether he can play against SToke or not

You must be joking me... Essien and quite possibly Mikel out!?.................................................................

Just hope all Chelsea fans that came up to the game today had a good day.I know the Rangers fans had a good day despite the result. The atmosphere was great the first half but died down in the second. Should try make this happen every year in pre season. Yous are welcome back up anytime. Good Luck for the new season Hopefully it is Blue up North and South No Surrender :yes:blue%20scalf.gif

Hopefully we won't. Rangers are just too dangerous to play against in the Preseason. Your boys tackle like monsters.

Good game though, Sturridge is on fire.

Probably the best weekend of my life.

Was absolutely incredible the whole stadium singing. Absolutely loved it, I'll definitely be going back to see a Rangers game very soon!

Sadly not like that every week, glad you had a great time up hear :yes:

1) Forgot about Sturridge being banned for 3 games. Guess we need to use Salomon 'The Failure' Kalou with Torres n Malouda then as we have no fucking choice. For a team that's trying to be the best that's disgraceful imo that the only choice is Kalou who would barely grace league 2

2) Luiz? He aint played all pre-season so imo he shouldn't be considered for Stoke. If considered, i'd put him in midfield.

3) Hope Mikel is fit. I'm not his biggest fan but this game suits him and not Josh.

4) Malouda is looking pretty good atm, he warrants a place.

5) Right back? Confused.com

6) JT & Alex as CB's - Too slow perhaps but PERFECT for Stoke!

1) Forgot about Sturridge being banned for 3 games. Guess we need to use Salomon 'The Failure' Kalou with Torres n Malouda then as we have no fucking choice. For a team that's trying to be the best that's disgraceful imo that the only choice is Kalou who would barely grace league 2

2) Luiz? He aint played all pre-season so imo he shouldn't be considered for Stoke. If considered, i'd put him in midfield.

3) Hope Mikel is fit. I'm not his biggest fan but this game suits him and not Josh.

4) Malouda is looking pretty good atm, he warrants a place.

5) Right back? Confused.com

6) JT & Alex as CB's - Too slow perhaps but PERFECT for Stoke!

Loool funniest thing i've read all day :D

Anyway like i said before, would rather play Drogba there than Anelka and Kalou.

Had to be the huns to score first against us under the AVB era..

Are you naturally stupid or did your mother drop you on your head as a child ?

Anti-semitic comments aren't tolerated on this board and I'd like to think the same for sectarian comments. Yes there are both Rangers and Celtic fans on here and it's friendly banter, but that sort of comment should not be tolerated.

Maybe you should educate yourself.........