Rangers 1-3 Chelsea

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lampard is NOT Giggs. I mean, he is not the 33 y old Giggs, he's more like the 37 y old Giggs.

He should sit on the bench much often, in my opinion.

P.S: The 37 y old Giggs is an amazing player, but he just can't play 90 minutes.

The 34 yo Giggs was sitting on bench and came in for short cameos.

Guest justin_3d

Some improvements in some area.

Mainly that being the right side.

Sturridge good, and Bosingwa improving from last season.

The bad, Kalou still sucks, and Lampard keeps playing a lot of mins. Lampard continues to play bad and he gets a lot of minutes. I am speechless!

If Lampard is to retire with the squad like Giggs and Scholes, then he needs to be getting Cameos roles, and come as a super sub. I am pretty sure Lampard will be better coming on the 60mins then starting the game!

Other then that, Josh and Yossi shows why they should start ahead of some other players in our squad!

I am pleased though that did not start much better.

A good pre-season ended with a trophy and is now defeated one of the best teams in Scotland with a nice game.

It should be noted that many situations missed and the result could be and more. I think the coach has selected his XI for the season which will start.