Rangers 1-3 Chelsea

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just read through this thread as I watched the last minutes of the game. If you took out all the posts celebrating a goal, you would have thought that Chelsea lost 6-0. The negativity was almost unbearable to read.

Nice way to finish the pre-season for the lads. Here's to the new season! :blue scalf:

Malouda > Anelka > Kalou

My thoughts as well.

Good to see AVB experimenting with Chalobah at DM. . .it would be interesting to see how he deploys D' Luiz next season. btw why didn't he feature in this game?

Luiz wasn't even on the subs list. Did he travel with the team?

Result was good, but have worries over John Obi... let's hope Mikel's injury wasn't bad and that he was taken out as a precaution. Sturridge impressed, Bosingwa was better than usual as was Torres. Kalou and Anelka continue to be worries, neither of them are worth a place in starting squad at the moment... If anybody, it should be Malouda before them.

At this point in time, I had rather play Malouda ahead of Kalou and Anelka next season. Our front 3 should be Sturridge, Torres and Malouda (it wouldn't hurt to get a better winger though)

Totally agree.