Rangers 1-3 Chelsea

Are you naturally stupid or did your mother drop you on your head as a child ?

Anti-semitic comments aren't tolerated on this board and I'd like to think the same for sectarian comments. Yes there are both Rangers and Celtic fans on here and it's friendly banter, but that sort of comment should not be tolerated.

Maybe you should educate yourself.........

lol

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well thought out response. I guess you're just naturally stupid.

Alright, you got your glorious moment when you responded to the 'hun' statement i used. There's no need to keep going to make yourself look better than you actually are. I also don't know how you found my comment on page 7, but you were clearly trying to look for something to make a big deal out of and you succeeded.You also got +6 reputations which i'm sure you creamed over.

Good day, sir.

Alright, you got your glorious moment when you responded to the 'hun' statement i used. There's no need to keep going to make yourself look better than you actually are. I also don't know how you found my comment on page 7, but you were clearly trying to look for something to make a big deal out of and you succeeded.You also got +6 reputations which i'm sure you creamed over.

Good day, sir.

I found your comment by reading through the thread, which is what I do most days. I'm no better than anyone else and I'm not on a high horse, so you can get that thought out of your head. I couldn't give a toss about reputation either.

What I do give a toss about is bringing something onto a Chelsea board that has no place here. Judging by your remarks you have no remorse about making such a statement which is a shame on your behalf. If you want to carry on your sectarian bigoted outbursts then I would suggest you take yourself off to The Huddleboard or Kerrydale Street where you'll be made welcome by like minded folk.

Jog on.......

Good day, sir.

speaking in a non sectarian non racist way ,,,you are a fucking idiot

i am proud cause my croatian nikica jelavic was the first pleya who scored vs fc chelsea london..

our defense work was excellent in the frienldy & asia tour games.. 5 games we didn´t recieve a goal, but every record must be broken!!

i am proud cause my croatian nikica jelavic was the first pleya who scored vs fc chelsea london..

our defense work was excellent in the frienldy & asia tour games.. 5 games we didn´t recieve a goal, but every record must be broken!!

Jelavic :worship: