Rangers 1-3 Chelsea

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was piss easy to be honest but good to win all our pre season games after like losing them all last season. Torres was brilliant today but i'm so pissed off he was subbed, he wants goals ffs! Rather it've been like 6-1 because the match warranted that.

Kalou was once again the weakest link but yet he's not been told 'goodbye' which actually angers me and frustrates me like mental. Anelka was also shit, that chance he just gave to the keeper... wtf?

Our best XI atm is:

Cech

Ivanovic

Alex

Terry

Cole

Ramires

Mikel

Benayoun

Sturridge

Torres

Malouda

And i hope that's the team on Sunday.

If the amount of minutes played could indicate AVB's preferred starting X1 then I'm afraid Kalou may be the preferred choice on the left wing forward. on the basis on this pre-season alone, we are deficient in that area and desperately need reinforcement because while Kalou and Anelka are clearly mediocre, Malouda doesn't exactly inspire confidence neither. I was quite impressed with Josh today, who needs Modric when you have this gem, who already possesses unique skill, maturity and intelligence that most midfielders in their prime can only dream of. one more thing, Lampard should leave set piece taking to someone else, enough is enough and Torres had his best performance yet in blues shirt, Ray wilkins words must have sank in.

all in all, AVB's influence on the team is becoming more noticeable with every match, that was quite evident in the confident and precise passing and moving football we displayed today.

Definitely alot more promising. Torres was good for the time he was on, Anelka was shite and Josh was as composed as ever when he came on.

Hope Mikel isn't out for too long, Luiz an option in midfield for the time being?

Definitely alot more promising. Torres was good for the time he was on, Anelka was shite and Josh was as composed as ever when he came on.

Hope Mikel isn't out for too long, Luiz an option in midfield for the time being?

What about our new boy Oriol?

what a poor spectacle the SPL must be ... Rangers wouldnt survive in the PL ...

decent performance from Chelsea with the exception of Anelka ... Iiked our new CB even if he played in a strange coloured shirt and a cap ..

his heading was superb ...should have gone up for our corners

Guest justin_3d

That was piss easy to be honest but good to win all our pre season games after like losing them all last season. Torres was brilliant today but i'm so pissed off he was subbed, he wants goals ffs! Rather it've been like 6-1 because the match warranted that.

Kalou was once again the weakest link but yet he's not been told 'goodbye' which actually angers me and frustrates me like mental. Anelka was also shit, that chance he just gave to the keeper... wtf?

Our best XI atm is:

Cech

Ivanovic

Alex

Terry

Cole

Ramires

Mikel

Benayoun

Sturridge

Torres

Malouda

And i hope that's the team on Sunday.

Where does David Luiz goes?

I rate him highly and should be in that team.

Ivan...i think Bos looks descent enough today to start, but yeah Ivan is a safe choice.

Ramires, not bad. But I still like Mikel-Josh dual role far better.

Then have Yossi, Malouda and somebody else in the front 3 line. With Torres up fron solo.

For me the 4-2-3-1 is the best we can do right now giving the players we have.

And Sturridge can't play the first 3 games.