Malaysia XI 0-1 Chelsea

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God Ferriera is shocking. He's not even a good squad player - such a liability. Even these guys have the confidence to take him on and are raping him everytime, his positioning for such an experienced player is woeful too

The one thing I hate about Chelsea, is the fact that when they have the ball up the field, because there's no creative player (a la Modric) to create play and provide quickly for the strikers, we have situations, where we try and play it around the defence, and all the opposition do is push us back, then when they get the ball, because we have so many players still forward, can just run at us, and we only 2 or 3 defenders back... normally it's Ivanovic and Cole that stay back!! A few times now in this second half that's happened!

And my fucking stream is starting to freeze up!! :readthemessage:

May I remind you that this is just our second pre season game. Most of them have played only one half prior to this game.

The way some people react here you would think Chelsea is playing Barca in Champions League Final.

I agree, but you need players to impress coach to remain on the team? What impressed us in those two games?

that was unlucky, but smashing cross by Zhirkov, well done!.

Great play by Mikel, to Sturridge, 2 great tackles

and then the finish just didn't make it.

that goal keeper is starting to get on my nervous now lol.