Malaysia XI 0-1 Chelsea

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is there anything constructive to be said? Christ its depressing listening to you lot. Im not getting to watch cause ive to work but my kid brother tells me we are playing a good passing game, is noone else seeing this or are we being just a bit over critical

is there anything constructive to be said? Christ its depressing listening to you lot. Im not getting to watch cause ive to work but my kid brother tells me we are playing a good passing game, is noone else seeing this or are we being just a bit over critical

i think the frustration is that we get close to goal but can't seem to finish!

We seem to do something really good, when Malouda makes a run and creates play with a first pass. Or if it's Kalou... i really can't tell on this quality. And has anyone got another stream?, mine keeps stopping.

Its poor pure and simple yer were passing nothing amazing had a few chances witch should have been scored other than that flat boring need to step up i mean we shoyd brezze past teams like this

We've passed it well in spells but it's been overshadowed but sloppy shooting and bad decisions. Highlights have been Bertrand, Raijkovic and moment of inovation from Van Aanholt

Bertrand and Van Aanholt been best players so far, Rajkovic also good but had little to do. Kalou has been.. well you can guess. All the people who should be considered regualars have been shite to be fair, other than Ivanovic but again little to do. Can't believe I was actually excited to watch this dross, I know it's early days but against mickey mouse XI you expect a few goals with a £50 million striker up front.

I don't know what Villas Boas is "evaluating" do you need two weeks to assess that we need a decent winger when Kalou has been shit for about 5 years, Malouda is old and Benayoun is crap on the wing, literally we may as well have not bothered with wingers that half I saw kalou get it a few times and proceed to fuck up everything he touched. Then a creative midfielder well I don't know what the fuck he's evaluating there because Josh was played DM benayoun spent whole time on left wing and lampard did the sum total of bugger all creatively except one over hit pass. And if you want to evaluate Bosingwa then you're just stupid because he's evidently a shit defender and everyone knows it. Less evaluation more change I think, this pre-season should've been to get new players embedded into Chelsea and gelled together instead the large majority of our games are dedicated to reaffirming the shitness of our players. Fair enough trying out the youngsters but I don't know how our shit players are magically going to become amazing just because Villas Boas has rocked up and 'evaluated' them.

Rant over, had to get that out of my system haha.