Malaysia XI 0-1 Chelsea

Our wingers should be doing what PVA did creatively in less than 4 minutes of being on the pitch with that 1-2 run and cutting right in . Can't be creative/productive down the middle , desperately trying to stretch their backline and so far , failing .

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No cohesion, poor movement, heavy touches, slow paced, few chances created. . . story so far.

I agree, there is no speed pulse no energy ball is lost permanently, there is no movement. Hell are static.

Just no comment ....

second half will be different from the first I think ...

I have to say the current scoreline reflects our poor sense of attack in all fairness. I also think Brano and Rajkovic have done well at the back.

But I'd be lying to you if I said we haven't had proper chances to score. Torres and Lampard have both been close on occaisions, which does show signs of improvement, and it will carry on in the second half. Boas will hopefully drum into the players that they will need to do this, and hopefully, Torres will bang in a couple!

In the middle felt a big hole, a missing Essien who will build the game no one filed, no one to help the defenders. Lampard and Josh has not been tripped.

No man, and to give the decisive pass to Torres. The wings are weak, chassis too.

I personally do not see a change for the moment from what was a team last season with Ancelotti.

I am disappointed at this stage ...

I have to say the current scoreline reflects our poor sense of attack in all fairness. I also think Brano and Rajkovic have done well at the back.

But I'd be lying to you if I said we haven't had proper chances to score. Torres and Lampard have both been close on occaisions, which does show signs of improvement, and it will carry on in the second half. Boas will hopefully drum into the players that they will need to do this, and hopefully, Torres will bang in a couple!

But the problem is that AVB will make 10 substitutions at half time.

Kalou isn't that bad, he always creates play well but lacks the composure and that's when we get pissed off at him, because he does it all the time.

His controls are shit, and he is going to be in sight until the end of September... And becoming again the crap player he is after that

wtf lampard

What a shit ball from Kalou, the one-touch action is pretty good but he should have give it better !

is there anything constructive to be said? Christ its depressing listening to you lot. Im not getting to watch cause ive to work but my kid brother tells me we are playing a good passing game, is noone else seeing this or are we being just a bit over critical

I think the ball could circulate a little bit better.. The pitch is very bad, it isn't easy... Like vs Pompey we lack possetion although there is no collective team in front of us...

His controls are shit, and he is going to be in sight until the end of September... And becoming again the crap player he is after that

Yeah his ball control isn't the best, but the thing is with Kalou is his composure, i think he's got good technique in skills myself, but he doesn't have the mentallity to take it all on, that's why he will never get better and he will only be the same player he is, so yes he is quite useless. But Kalou can make a good pass a crucial one, then make a great run with the striker, the striker passes back to him, then he will do something stupid like kick it at the corner flag with no aim or give the ball away, that's just an example of how much stuff he mucks up. It's a shame really.

I swear to god I'm watching a different game to half the people on here.

You are.

I have seen LFC against Maylasia and I can say without doubt we are shite.

Liverpool weren't better than Chels.

How can AVB play 4-3-3 which is dependent on natural wingers with Kalou (striker naturally) and Benayoun (midfielder) on the wings? This is ridiculous, we clearly need some wingers and some creativity in the middle of the park. They are hardly attacking so why the hell are we playing Josh so deep? Give him a chance to produce and create, limiting him will just ruin him. And why the hell are all the commentators so happy with Torres? He's been terrible... missed 2 easy chances, touches have been poor and he does one little nutmeg and everyone thinks this will get his confidence back up. Sorry, I've heard that excuse for the last 4 months. It might be early doors but this just looks same old Chelsea with no fluidity and 11 changes at HT hardly helps that cause.

Rant over.