63 Slobodan Rajkovic

34 Ryan Bertrand

10 Yossi Benayoun

46 Josh McEachran

8 Frank Lampard ©

21 Salomon Kalou

9 Fernando Torres

15 Florent Malouda

Subs: 1 Petr Cech, 22 Ross Turnbull, 61 Jamal Blackman, 19 Paulo Ferreira, 62 Nathaniel Chalobah, 26 John Terry, 33 Alex, 38 Patrick van Aanholt, 3 Ashley Cole, 47 Billy Clifford, 12 John Mikel Obi, 18 Yury Zhirkov, 23 Daniel Sturridge, 39 Nicolas Anelka, 11 Didier Drogba.

TEAM NEWS HERE : http://www.chelseafc.com/page/TourNews/0,,10268~2398238,00.html

Yes.

Most of the links would be in Spanish, though you will find a few in English as well. Regardless, the quality of streams on Rojadirecta is the best I've come across in all these years of watching football online, there's no trouble in that regard.

Eh i don't understand, when i click on this a big list comes up and i can't even find the match on that.

Why has Gael not travelled?

HE IS AT THE U20 WORLD CUP! How many times do I have to see this question asked haha?!

Why the fuck is Josh playing in defensive midfield again, starting to really piss me off now.

HE IS AT THE U20 WORLD CUP! How many times do I have to see this question asked haha?!

Why the fuck is Josh playing in defensive midfield again, starting to really piss me off now.

I posted this earlier, WE HAVE NO OTHER DM IN THE SQUAD :P

So he has to play there, Mikel will in the 2nd half.