Malaysia XI 0-1 Chelsea

Should be a real good game... I hope this is the time when Torres shows us his magic at last!

Hat trick!! Though saying that he;d prob get one and not score for the rest of the season

Hopfully some good performances,results and no injuries!!

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did Torres gain some weight??? I think he did :)

Maybe a bit during the summer but it's likely due to him being deceptively more muscular than most people think. He almost always wears long sleeves so it's a bit of surprise for people to see he's actually quite a traditional "9" striker. Kinda belies the "ladyboy" moniker...no lady or boy I can see in those photos.

He was really skinny at Atletico but Benetiz had him bulk up for the PL. I actually think he's gone too far and it may be why he's a bit sluggish compared to his first season. Think he would be better off losing some of the mass.

Maybe a bit during the summer but it's likely due to him being deceptively more muscular than most people think. He almost always wears long sleeves so it's a bit of surprise for people to see he's actually quite a traditional "9" striker. Kinda belies the "ladyboy" moniker...no lady or boy I can see in those photos.

He was really skinny at Atletico but Benetiz had him bulk up for the PL. I actually think he's gone too far and it may be why he's a bit sluggish compared to his first season. Think he would be better off losing some of the mass.

Yeah, Torres is quite built, the baggy jersey hides his physique . You can see it from the size of his calfs, and his thighs though