Cheick Ismael Tioté

Melanicus

He's a big queen. See his collapse, holding his face, when he was palmed in the chest yesterday. Big fucking tart.

That was bad, but that's what most players do for there team, look at Pepe, he's meant to be this big hard case and lion at Real Madrid, then goes down like a faggot in the latest El Classico.

Watch Tiote playing and you'll see what the beast he actually is.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's a big queen. See his collapse, holding his face, when he was palmed in the chest yesterday. Big fucking tart.

I didnt like that either but it doesnt alter the fact he is a good defender ...

Bellamy is a cunt but I can still admire his effort and he isnt a dirty player.

We've got enough players who play his role anyway. Essien will settle there and we have Romeu too, why do we fucking love holding players at this club. We are talking about this holding player when we have not had a creative midfielder for donkey's. CLOSE THE THREAD PLEASE !!!!!

We've got enough players who play his role anyway. Essien will settle there and we have Romeu too, why do we fucking love holding players at this club. We are talking about this holding player when we have not had a creative midfielder for donkey's. CLOSE THE THREAD PLEASE !!!!!

If Essien remains consistent at this level, then i'll be glad to keep him here in first team, but i'm not 100 percent sure on him yet, and Mikel has to move on. Romeu is for the future but i'm not sure who's, because he could want to go back to Barcelona anytime, so i think it would be great to get Tiote because i think he's the best DM in the league and quite possibly cheaper than he should be, Mike Ashley would bite your hand off for 10 million because he just wants money and is greedy.

If Essien remains consistent at this level, then i'll be glad to keep him here in first team, but i'm not 100 percent sure on him yet, and Mikel has to move on. Romeu is for the future but i'm not sure who's, because he could want to go back to Barcelona anytime, so i think it would be great to get Tiote because i think he's the best DM in the league and quite possibly cheaper than he should be, Mike Ashley would bite your hand off for 10 million because he just wants money and is greedy.

Instead of Tiote, how about looking at Mulumbu (currently playing for West Bromwich Albion)....he seems like a good midfielder.

As for the creative midfielder position, Mark Davies wouldn't be a bad option. We could get him on the cheap if Bolton get relegated (which looks a real possibility).

Instead of Tiote, how about looking at Mulumbu (currently playing for West Bromwich Albion)....he seems like a good midfielder.

As for the creative midfielder position, Mark Davies wouldn't be a bad option. We could get him on the cheap if Bolton get relegated (which looks a real possibility).

Both of them aren't good enough in my opinion, Mulumbu isn't consistent enough, if he played good every game then yes. And i agree he's actually meant to be a defensive midfielder and he plays there a lot, but he has a good creative side to him, has good vision.

Mark Davies, i don't know, average in my opinion i don't rate him, but he just looks like the typical premier league defensive minded player, huge work rate but nothing else to offer.

Exactly. There are more pressing issues regarding positions in the squad that need filling.

Exactly. There are more pressing issues regarding positions in the squad that need filling.

Mikel - Out!

Essien - i'm not fully confident with him yet, we will see how consistent he is till the end of the season then i'll base a full opinion on him

Romeu - we don't know what's going to happen to him in the future, but to be on the safe side DONT RELY ON HIM!

Now thats 3 of our defensive midfielders, or should i just count the two because Mikel has to leave now. Essien i love the man my favourite player of all time for Chelsea, my icon on this forum and always will be because i have huge respect for him. But i'm not 100 percent sure on him, he has been playing quality, but he has also stood out because our team has been shit, don't get me wrong he makes no mistakes so he is playing well it's not just because others are playing shit, but lets see how much this can last first, anything can happen to him and it looks like he's going to have to play a lot of games considering how bad the team is currently.

If Essien doesn't work out and that's it, then i'm afraid it's best to let him go. And then that will leave us with Romeu, he is one for the future but like i have said i don't know who's, ours or barca's?, still though we have to play him a lot but we still need another DM, if the other two defensive midfielders go.

Then that leaves us with Tiote, quality player and we can get him for cheap, i can see Ferguson grabbing him if we don't, he's a quality player and will even get better in my opinion, even if he is 25 at the moment. I believe we can get this player for 10 million, would you really pass up on a player who is the best defensive midfielder in the premier league, and 25 years old, to come in and help rotate with Romeu?, if it does come to Romeu being the only holding midfielder we have left.

Mikel - Out!

Essien - i'm not fully confident with him yet, we will see how consistent he is till the end of the season then i'll base a full opinion on him

Romeu - we don't know what's going to happen to him in the future, but to be on the safe side DONT RELY ON HIM!

Now thats 3 of our defensive midfielders, or should i just count the two because Mikel has to leave now. Essien i love the man my favourite player of all time for Chelsea, my icon on this forum and always will be because i have huge respect for him. But i'm not 100 percent sure on him, he has been playing quality, but he has also stood out because our team has been shit, don't get me wrong he makes no mistakes so he is playing well it's not just because others are playing shit, but lets see how much this can last first, anything can happen to him and it looks like he's going to have to play a lot of games considering how bad the team is currently.

If Essien doesn't work out and that's it, then i'm afraid it's best to let him go. And then that will leave us with Romeu, he is one for the future but like i have said i don't know who's, ours or barca's?, still though we have to play him a lot but we still need another DM, if the other two defensive midfielders go.

Then that leaves us with Tiote, quality player and we can get him for cheap, i can see Ferguson grabbing him if we don't, he's a quality player and will even get better in my opinion, even if he is 25 at the moment. I believe we can get this player for 10 million, would you really pass up on a player who is the best defensive midfielder in the premier league, and 25 years old, to come in and help rotate with Romeu?, if it does come to Romeu being the only holding midfielder we have left.

I don't think we need someone like Tioté if I'm honest, I'd go as far as to suggest his Nufc team-mate Yohan Cabaye. Essien will get another season, Romeu will still be here and you're right regarding Mikel. I have a feeling Mikel will be kept on too. Cabaye is more suited for us because he's a perfect central midfield player who will be the player to play in the 4-2-3-1 formation, or whatever we play that will require 2 holding players. Cabaye & Romeu can provide an excellent partnership with Essien coming off the bench, for either player because he could play each position. Ramires is also a player who could play as part of that duo & Meireles.

I don't think we need someone like Tioté if I'm honest, I'd go as far as to suggest his Nufc team-mate Yohan Cabaye. Essien will get another season, Romeu will still be here and you're right regarding Mikel. I have a feeling Mikel will be kept on too. Cabaye is more suited for us because he's a perfect central midfield player who will be the player to play in the 4-2-3-1 formation, or whatever we play that will require 2 holding players. Cabaye & Romeu can provide an excellent partnership with Essien coming off the bench, for either player because he could play each position. Ramires is also a player who could play as part of that duo & Meireles.

I can't see us playing 4-2-3-1 in the future, and still if we did i would still get Tiote for rotation purposes. They're different players Tiote protects the back 4 and stays back, where as Cabaye gets more involved in the game and can pick out a pass, also has good defensive qualities. But Tiote is the ultra DM, we will end up playing 4-3-3 in the future as we always do. And if so it's good to get someone like Tiote, a real worker as a defensive midfielder, then Ramires, then that playmaker what we have needed for a while now, that would be a fucking dream team.

I can't see us playing 4-2-3-1 in the future, and still if we did i would still get Tiote for rotation purposes. They're different players Tiote protects the back 4 and stays back, where as Cabaye gets more involved in the game and can pick out a pass, also has good defensive qualities. But Tiote is the ultra DM, we will end up playing 4-3-3 in the future as we always do. And if so it's good to get someone like Tiote, a real worker as a defensive midfielder, then Ramires, then that playmaker what we have needed for a while now, that would be a fucking dream team.

Didn't Tiote sign a long-ass contract at NUFC which is meant to keep him there till 2017? Hence I don't see Newcastle letting go of Tiote on the cheap...(unless he wants to move on like Enrique or Barton)..I'd say we'd need to pay close to 15 million to get him.

Maybe we should of kept Matic. He looks a useful player for Benfica, would of been a handy midfielder to have off the bench.

What about Kwadwo Asamoah (Ghanian International playing for Udinese)? If we could get him for 20 - 25 million, he'd be a pretty solid option for our midfield.

Didn't Tiote sign a long-ass contract at NUFC which is meant to keep him there till 2017? Hence I don't see Newcastle letting go of Tiote on the cheap...(unless he wants to move on like Enrique or Barton)..I'd say we'd need to pay close to 15 million to get him.

Maybe we should of kept Matic. He looks a useful player for Benfica, would of been a handy midfielder to have off the bench.

What about Kwadwo Asamoah (Ghanian International playing for Udinese)? If we could get him for 20 - 25 million, he'd be a pretty solid option for our midfield.

Mike Ashley sold Enrique for about 5 million, one of the most solid left backs in the league, that says it all. He wont get mad about Tiote surely and start setting his prices high, i'd be very surprised if he did.

I really liked Matic ...reminded me of a young Ballack ,,Was more impressed by him than I am about Josh

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You