Cheick Ismael Tioté

Melanicus

I really liked Matic ...reminded me of a young Ballack ,,Was more impressed by him than I am about Josh

I think Josh will eventually become a top class midfielder but he needs ALOT of playing time. He might not be as good as Arsenal's Wilshere but he definitely has the ability to become an English international midfielder.

Speaking of Chelsea's young midfielders...whats the news of Connor Clifford's development? He might be very raw but could be handy off the bench in a few seasons.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He might not be as good as Arsenal's Wilshere but he definitely has the ability to become an English international midfielder.

yeahr right... hes better

nontheless....

Tiote would be a good signing... and ramy isn't like Essien when will all of you get that... didn't you see how bad he played as DM? he is NO DM

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't Tiote sign a long-ass contract at NUFC which is meant to keep him there till 2017? Hence I don't see Newcastle letting go of Tiote on the cheap...(unless he wants to move on like Enrique or Barton)..I'd say we'd need to pay close to 15 million to get him.

Maybe we should of kept Matic. He looks a useful player for Benfica, would of been a handy midfielder to have off the bench.

What about Kwadwo Asamoah (Ghanian International playing for Udinese)? If we could get him for 20 - 25 million, he'd be a pretty solid option for our midfield.

I'd like him to be Essien's replacement. The kid's got everything to become as good as Bison, just wait.

Abramovich has always favored dishing out to bring in some of the game’s best African players, and he may do so again with Tiote. The Ivorian midfielder would find himself at home with fellow countrymen Drogba and Solomon Kalou and also provide some depth to a depleted center third.

He has been an exceptional player for Newcastle this season, and his rate of £67,000 per week makes him one of the team’s highest paid players. However, Abramovich would have little trouble increasing that on team where the bench averages that sum.

Reports are that the Blues will be looking to offer Toon in the neighborhood of £20 million for the 25-year-old. That and the prospect of European football could be enough to entice him to force the move.

• 1 month later...

not really. watching essien now, you can feel that he is over (hope i am wrong). we can very easily let essien go for about 10 mil and sign tiote for 17-18.

IF Essien leaves, Mikel and Romeu sitll remain in the CDM postion. Three players there is too many.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You