Cheick Ismael Tioté

Melanicus

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sure Carlo used him or twice as a DMC :unsure:

Maybe i was wrong, but still, we need a creative midfeilder and one young DMC midfielder.

Yes Ancelotti used Essien and Ramires in DM interchangeably during mikel's injury absence and yes we do need a creative midfielder, not so sure about another DMC though

Nooooooooooooooooo

And that's a cry from my heart...

Why buy another midfielder "defensive-minded" ?? In my honest opinion, the two we already have are enough. We should take profit of the situation, and fill the spot Essien leaves empty by someone who is another type of player. I mean we should replace him with a footballer (ie a guy who can make passes and has skill), not another beast.

Nooooooooooooooooo

Why buy another midfielder "defensive-minded" ?? In my honest opinion, the two we already have are enough. We should take profit of the situation, and fill the spot Essien leaves empty by someone who is another type of player. I mean we should replace him with a footballer (ie a guy who can make passes and has skill), not another beast.

1 "defensive-minded" and 1 playmaker (Modric/Pastore)....

Benny----Mikel/Ramires----Lampard/Josh.

We don't need Tiote as much as i love him for that epic goal against Arsanal :D what we need is a Modric/Moutinho/Pastore that can slot in on that right side of midfield imo.

Nooooooooooooooooo

So your saying Essien isnt a footballer and doesnt have any skills. This is just embarrassing.

Whats even more funny is that you probably think Mikel is a footballer with skills and stuff. And when someone would say about Mikel something like what you

said about Essien, the whole forum would freak out. This forum is a MESS.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You