Portsmouth 0-1 Chelsea

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very disappointed with Lampard, he touched the ball like 2 times I think in the entire 2nd half.

Sturridge must be first XI now, same with Yossi. Honestly, Ramires is our best mid lol, at least for me he would be first on team sheet for the mid right now.

Kalas and Chalobah both looked good prospects, especially Chalobah. McEachran made some mistakes too, he should play higher up the pitch.

We got a big problem at RB, after Ivan I don't feel comfortable with anyone else there. Would rather play Luiz and Ramires there before I put in Paulo and Bos.

With the header that almost was an Own goal? kalas was far better.

Bosingwa was undoubtedly our worst performer in this match.not only was he clueless in defence but he's also lost that attacking instinct that he was famous for at porto. he offered nothing going forward

I cannot understand why AVB played Josh in DM. he looked very clumpsy at times and unusually negative in possession. . . I lost count on the number of back passes he made during the match and my biggest fear is that he may lose that creative edge if the manager keeps playing him in that position.

Lampard looked very rusty and quiet. . very similar to how he finished last season. tired, unimaginative and ineffective. This further reinforces the fact that we do need a creative midfielder.

Torres offered nothing in the first half apart from the assist that led to the own goal. .are perople still confident he would bounce back to form next season?

The positives I can gather from this match is the brilliant performance of Kalas,Chalobah, Yossi and Sturridge to an extent. I fully expect the Israeli to play a prominent role next season and Sturridge's participation next season would depend on Anelka or Malouda departure.

Major improvement is needed if we are to challenge for the title next season and for that to happen, some dead weights such as Bosingwa, Malouda, Anelka PF and kalou must be offloaded.

Torres offered nothing in the first half apart from the assist that led to the own goal. .are perople still confident he would bounce back to form next season?

He was better than Drogba though tbf ;)

Andre knows the squad needs a overhaul, dont be fooled by what he said at his first press conference about the squad being good enough this season, what else was he going to see with some of the biggest 2 face idiots in the room?

Malouda, Bosingwa, Anelka, thanks for the memories but its time to move on.

http://www.chelseafc.com/page/LatestNews/0,,10268~2394447,00.html

'We know what the situation is with Luka Modric, it is public. We also understand the situation the club has taken, so at the moment we are scanning the markets for anything, not just certain players.

'But that's one of the positions that we are looking to strengthen. But I reinforce that today you saw Yossi adapting to his position in the middle, so it's just a question of finding a solution. If it happens, it happens.

Andre knows the squad needs a overhaul, dont be fooled by what he said at his first press conference about the squad being good enough this season, what else was he going to see with some of the biggest 2 face idiots in the room?

Malouda, Bosingwa, Anelka, thanks for the memories but its time to move on.

Kalou better be part of that list.

I find it funny how we now have a manage that can read the play and pinpoint negatives and positives, and seems literally obliged to actually honestly agreeing that changes are made, from the stubborness and the seemingly knowledgeless Carlo Aneclotti that had on countless times said he was reluctant to any signings.