Official - RDM and Steve Holland appointed assistant coaches

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Links from unreliable sources, such as Goal or Tribalfootball will be deleted from the forum, due to their relative lack of credibility. Quotes from these websites will be removed at the discretion of the moderating team.

can u guys, add here dailyfail ?

and xpetrcechx can u stop posting news from dailymail and goal.com ?

Links from unreliable sources, such as Goal or Tribalfootball will be deleted from the forum, due to their relative lack of credibility. Quotes from these websites will be removed at the discretion of the moderating team.

can u guys, add here dailyfail ?

and xpetrcechx can u stop posting news from dailymail and goal.com ?

i posted news about technical staff not about players from this sites. i know they are unreliable about players but about staff they right i think.

Two of the youngest and brightest managers around who knows the club in and out. exciting times at the bridge. I would have preferred Zola as his assistant though but Roberto is still an amazing choice. It would be interesting to see how AVB deals with the potentially thorough and harsh scrutiny he's likely to face by the media and critics who believes age matters next season, I can't wait to see the reaction of haters when AVB becomes a tremendous success and a long term/permanent manager at the club blue%20scalf.gif

Fair point, agreed on most cases.

In terms of Roman giving him some leeway... I don't think he'd pay £13.3 million for a manager to keep him on a tight leash.

I really hope for everybody concerned with the club, that statement is true BL as its the only way we will ever progress to the next level.

However it hasn't stopped Roman shelling out something in the region of 62m in the past 7 years in compensation, so i don't think he will lose much sleep if it all goes pareshaped! I just think its a step in the right direction from our previous managers - well take Carlo as an example, he lost his trusted right hand man in Wilkins (were i felt he should of put his foot down regarding his departure) and a nobody was forced on him, atleast AVB is being given the tools to bring in his own backroom staff, build his own empire with people who HE believes can get us back to where we belong.

I've been impressed byAVB's short time in management and the way he has already conducted himself at our club, i have confidence in him that i havn't felt since Jose, i am though waiting with anticipation on his next steps of who he brings in, sells, and the formation of the team - some big factors for me, that will hopefully change things and push us forward next season.

Twitter is reporting that AVB has got rid of Emenalo. the question is is it from the coaching staff or from the club? lets wait and see if its true

Noooooo! Emenalo was the the most important man who kept everything in check. It's a sad day for Chelsea if this is true.

:Goober:

Noooooo! Emenalo was the the most important man who kept everything in check. It's a sad day for Chelsea if this is true.

:Goober:

:champions: :champions: I even heard he was convincing AVB to bring Ben Haim back to the club to be the captain.

Twitter is reporting that AVB has got rid of Emenalo. the question is is it from the coaching staff or from the club? lets wait and see if its true

That would actually be good news, we'll finally concentrate on something more important and will stop embarrassing ourselves.

It is perfect to see that the club is making changes to benefect the training of the squad we have, and the fact that AVB has signed the person whom Torres said will help him is a bonus, Cech had his own GK Coach signed right?

All i can hope now is to hear that Emenalo has been told to stay at least 5 miles away from the Chelsea football team, and some new transfers in the next couple of weeks. Preferrably by the end of the month :whistling:

I would imagine the charasmatic Di matteo will be used to conduct most post match interviews. Don't think AVB will even put himself in a position to take the bait from some twat interviewer when we have a bad result (like they used to do with Ancellotti)...