• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would like to see

De Bruyne

Adam Jhonson

Modric

i dont feel we need any more defenders not even a right back were i feel Ivanovic had done very well . If we dont get Modric it also wont be the end of the world as it will mean Josh will get more chances and i dont feel we need any more strikers .

I'd like Hiddink as a DoF with an intelligent manager of his choice that he trusts 100%. Zola joining the coaching stuff would be great, love the man.

As far as players are concerned a classy midfielder who has an eye for a pass and a winger with some real pace would please me.

By the looks of things Guus will join as a manager for an unknown period of time but hopefully will have the rest of his staff with him. Although I must admit that I haven't completely ruled out a a shock like Sparky or Van Basten.

No idea which players we'll get. Lukaku and Neymar are the ones I absolutely believe we are chasing and probably one of them will join us during this summer.

Guest justin_3d

OMG Titties! Always nice to see those :eyebrows:

With that we will never loose! :chelsea2:

We'll get hiddink for sure. Spurs now saying they're not going to sell luka to anyone, so that paves way for pastore I feel. Don't want lukaku, but will be an exciting prospect at the same time. De bruyne will be loaned out, and I'm hoping we do a good job with finding a right winger. Thinking sanchez will go to barca. Would love hazard or mata but can't see us being smart/ quick enough to land either.

Funny thing with us in recent years, we dont seem to do the whole transfer market the right way and end up with a heap of disappointments. Hoping this period will bring about a change at chels, but remains to be seen, with the new manager and who he admires. Need an increased emphasis on young talent and that's happening more and more now!

Out: zhirkov if anyone wants him! Back to Russia I'd say. Can see kalou at another pl club. Anelka shipped out to the us. Ferreira wants another few seasons but he's old news now. Was expecting more from essien when he came back from injury, not sure what I'd do with him.

Would love erikssen

So I feel like everyones assumptions were based on us getting Hiddink. Now that we've established were not getting him, how does that effect our transfer policy now?

It seems as tho villas boas won't make any big signings (yet) as he's going to want to get acclimated to the squad. So maybe all this Neymar-Modric-Lukaku-Pastore-Aguero talk will be put on the back burner for a month or so.

Then again, what Roman wants, Roman gets...

Guest justin_3d

So I feel like everyones assumptions were based on us getting Hiddink. Now that we've established were not getting him, how does that effect our transfer policy now?

It seems as tho villas boas won't make any big signings (yet) as he's going to want to get acclimated to the squad. So maybe all this Neymar-Modric-Lukaku-Pastore-Aguero talk will be put on the back burner for a month or so.

Then again, what Roman wants, Roman gets...

I hope Romans wants a creative midfield, a winger and RB. :)

My creative midfield is still Pastore.

RB is still VDW

and winger......With Sanchez wanting to go to Barcelona and Neymar to Real Madrid, i would take Arda or Hulk....but i like Arda better, as will cost less then Hulk.

The only guy i am willing to pay more is Pastore cause he is worth it. But the club has to play hard ball, and not pay the full amount the owner wants.

Anything else is a gift. Falcao and such, gifts for me.

But we desperately need a creative force, RB, and winger.

P.S. If AVB sees Josh, Yossi, and Mikel as good enough for our creative midfield, then I won't complaint. If he can do good with that, then he will be genius with me!

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You