Transfer targets discussion

zolayes

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest justin_3d

Van der Wiel kind of sucks. Why is everyone obsessed with him?

For you he sucks, but for me he is good.

I hear the same excuse i am hearing from VDW that was said about Luis Suarez.

Suarez, and VDW young prospect that will be good.

AVB will help take VDW to the next lvl.

For you he sucks, but for me he is good.

I hear the same excuse i am hearing from VDW that was said about Luis Suarez.

Suarez, and VDW young prospect that will be good.

AVB will help take VDW to the next lvl.

Naah mate he really ain't that special, and he had a pretty shitty season. I think we should stick with our current right backs. Andre can probably reignite Bosingwa, and Ivanovic is too good for bench.

Guest justin_3d

Naah mate he really ain't that special, and he had a pretty shitty season. I think we should stick with our current right backs. Andre can probably reignite Bosingwa, and Ivanovic is too good for bench.

Sound similar to our whole squad.

I still think we need a more explosive RB then Ivan.

If AVB can do it with Bosingwa then ok.

Cause i think we will stick with Ramires on the right, so we need crosses from RB, and Ivan is not that explosive.

Sound similar to our whole squad.

I still think we need a more explosive RB then Ivan.

If AVB can do it with Bosingwa then ok.

Cause i think we will stick with Ramires on the right, so we need crosses from RB, and Ivan is not that explosive.

I'm pretty sure Ramires will be used to battle in the midfield, not on the right, and that Andre will stick to 4-3-3. He used it in Porto with success, but he also noted that he used it because it was the clubs tradition and that he didn't want to change it. It is same here in our short history, and our players are used to 4-3-3.

Guest justin_3d

I'm pretty sure Ramires will be used to battle in the midfield, not on the right, and that Andre will stick to 4-3-3. He used it in Porto with success, but he also noted that he used it because it was the clubs tradition and that he didn't want to change it. It is same here in our short history, and our players are used to 4-3-3.

Yeah but if you are going to use Ramires and the 4-3-3 will you use Essien and new creative midfield or Lampard?

And go with Ramires, Essien, Lampard?

Yeah but if you are going to use Ramires and the 4-3-3 will you use Essien and new creative midfield or Lampard?

And go with Ramires, Essien, Lampard?

That depends on our board mate. I'm simply saying that Ramires will play in the middle, and probably have Essien's role. Imho we should really get a playmaker. It is up to AVB to set up our midfield.

I,m all for discussing big names its exciting but i,m hoping AVB has realised we need to go back to 2 wingers , last season we were too predictable and the big boys know it. So if he did who would you go for?.

Hate to bring them up but look at the scummers, signed young today (dont think he is great) who is very pacy, they have Nani, Valencia, Shrek and Chicafanjita(the little cunt)...a team very capable of hitting you fast and hard and i think thats exactly what we need. If we have two pacy wingers or two either side of the front three who will directly attack defenders constantly and at speed and an attacking mid able to supply pin point balls thru to our striker/s, whilst also using our wing backs to their full potential then i think teams would struggle with us agian. We need at least 3 players in this summer who will provide that spark but im not gonna speculate as to who that is, god knows the media are doing a good enough job of that.

Hate to bring them up but look at the scummers, signed young today (dont think he is great) who is very pacy, they have Nani, Valencia, Shrek and Chicafanjita(the little cunt)...a team very capable of hitting you fast and hard and i think thats exactly what we need. If we have two pacy wingers or two either side of the front three who will directly attack defenders constantly and at speed and an attacking mid able to supply pin point balls thru to our striker/s, whilst also using our wing backs to their full potential then i think teams would struggle with us agian. We need at least 3 players in this summer who will provide that spark but im not gonna speculate as to who that is, god knows the media are doing a good enough job of that.

The Scummers are from Scumpool dont you mean Manure?

I wanted Guus, Jose & Franco as our management team, currently got AVB & I'm very happy with his appointment, hopefully Franco will be given a role as coach & Guus is an advisor so nearly there.

Wanted - Number 1 target - Sniejder.

Left winger - Hulk/Robben.

Right winger - Help?????

Decent back up keeper - Given.

My neck of the woods the scummers play at the theatre of shite.......& the bin dippers play at arsefield!!! :eyebrows:

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You