Samir Nasri to have Man City medical

luke.

A great little playmaker, young too and can play wide.

For this reason £20million+ would be a worthwhile risk.

Don't think he can cut it as a playmaker (to become a great one, though he can become a great final ball player like Ozil). I think he's at his best on the sides. That said, he would be a good buy but don't see it happening. I think he just wants more money and doesn't really want to leave Arsenal

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't think he can cut it as a playmaker (to become a great one, though he can become a great final ball player like Ozil). I think he's at his best on the sides. That said, he would be a good buy but don't see it happening. I think he just wants more money and doesn't really want to leave Arsenal

I think he's really good down the centre though.

When Fabregas was injured, Wenger would play him in the centre and he was sublime. Better than Fab sometimes, his movement, control, dribbling.. Beautiful. Yes he need work on the final pass, but he can shoot too which is very good for us.

I really think he's wasted when he plays out wide.

I think he's really good down the centre though.

When Fabregas was injured, Wenger would play him in the centre and he was sublime. Better than Fab sometimes, his movement, control, dribbling.. Beautiful. Yes he need work on the final pass, but he can shoot too which is very good for us.

I really think he's wasted when he plays out wide.

I think he's good in a central role as well but not great. Remember how before this season he wasn't a regular starter and the likes of Diaby and Denilson played more than him in the centre. He loves to dribble, and he's absolutely great at it, and is very imaginitive in his dribbling and on the sides you get the space and time to use that to great effect. Add the fact that he enjoyed the best period in his career in the first half of last season when playing on the right, he was almost unstoppable. So I wouldn't call him wasted on the sides at all (and when I say at his best on the sides, I don't mean like Valencia but a free role from the sides)

He's kind of comparable to Ronaldinho (or Robert Pires), who had all the qualities you need to play through the middle but was undoubtly at his absolute best from that left side he made his own.

But that's just what I think though ;).

Guest justin_3d

I like him.

But heck while we are at it, we might as well go for Fabregas as well.

Give them Kalou and money for Nasri, and pay cash for Fabregas and we are done. :)

Now i can see how some ppl have such a huge number of posts. Samir Nasri joining us is about as likely as the philippines having a snow storm next week.

Man, remember when we had (a few times) a sparking Deco in our side who would pop up with all these sneaky passes and a vital equaliser once in a while ?

Anyway...Nasri could really be the solution to some of our problems.

Just because we haven't been linked by the media doesn't mean we aren't watching and waiting...from the shadows.

Just because we haven't been linked by the media doesn't mean we aren't watching and waiting...from the shadows.

Guest Homer2Chelsea

Still can't believe were not linked with him

1. Besides Chelsea players, his my favourite player.

2. If we buy him, it will piss off Arse.

3. His premier league proven

4. His amazing and creates chances that the likes of Torres, Neymar and Lukaku would put away.

5. He'll win trophies here, unlike Arse.

I'm more annoyed we're not going after Ashley Young. He's perfect.

Can play on both wings, can shoot, can cross, can run. Perfect. Why the hell don't we sign a player like him?!

I'm more annoyed we're not going after Ashley Young. He's perfect.

Can play on both wings, can shoot, can cross, can run. Perfect. Why the hell don't we sign a player like him?!

You hit the nail on the head. We don't sign him because he would be perfect for us. We seem to prefere the players we don't need to the players we need, and we seem to miss each one of them (ie Silva).

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You