Aston Villa v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The cold, hard reality is that all football clubs have a bottom line now. Sorry if that's not the jumpers for goalposts myth people want to live in but you PAY someone for a ticket who is being PAID to do a job so you can see coaches who are PAID to coach players who are PAID to win trophies which come with prize MONEY.

Samsung don't get plastered on our shirts because the Galaxy S4 is a good phone. They PAY for that too.

The players really aren't the fragile, naive souls you're making them out to be. They know football has a bottom line.

In fact I'm sure some of them are delighted that they'll be getting more exposure in foreign markets.

Of course money matters, but there is huge difference between a club that is oriented about money and advertisement like Anzhi for example and a club that is oriented about the football and the fans like Dortmund.

If I were mata and the board tells me that I have to play two more games after the longest season of my life just so they could sell some T-shirts I'd feel like the club thinks of me as just a tool to get money, not a person and footballer.

Why do the stupid rotation at such an important match? When you are leading, it's football science that you tend to use less stamina, know we have to chase like fucking headless chicken and can't guarantee a win. Again, rotation my fucking ass, I don't even want to talk about those suggested we should put the likes of Ake and Benayoun in this match.

Why do the stupid rotation at such an important match? When you are leading, it's football science that you tend to use less stamina, know we have to chase like fucking headless chicken and can't guarantee a win. Again, rotation my fucking ass, I don't even want to talk about those suggested we should put the likes of Ake and Benayoun in this match.