Articles

Read the latest Chelsea news and opinion from our main website.

8,259 topics in this forum

• 16 replies
    • 2.7k views
    • 7 replies
    • 1.9k views
    • 30 replies
    • 5.5k views
    • 4 replies
    • 1.7k views
    • 9 replies
    • 2.1k views
    • 10 replies
    • 2.8k views
    • 9 replies
    • 2.8k views
    • 17 replies
    • 3.1k views
    • 6 replies
    • 1.6k views
    • 3 replies
    • 1.4k views
    • 5 replies
    • 1.5k views
    • 3 replies
    • 1.5k views
    • 6 replies
    • 1.9k views
    • 3 replies
    • 1.5k views
    • 4 replies
    • 1.6k views
    • 10 replies
    • 1.7k views
    • 2 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 7 replies
    • 1.4k views
    • 3 replies
    • 1.8k views
    • 11 replies
    • 1.6k views
  • 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Latest Posts

• IDS042 - Doblar - In Dreams DOBLAR: Sunburned cactus-wood dub and sand-jazz carvings from burrows of the unknown, rare desert artifacts unearthed by IDS RECORDINGS. released June 27, 2022 Label:    IDS (5) – IDS042 Format:     Cassette, Album Country:    US Released:    27 Jun 2022 Genre:    Electronic Style:    House, Dub, Ambient, Chillwave
    • Pretty sure you were saying how it was mistake selling Kante, Kovacic, Mount, Havertz, Pulisic... And that they are better than replacements... So from your pov Poch has even worse engine, tyres, suspension... Which makes it all even more impressive.
    • Definitely Poch should not be given any more powers over transfer strategy. Let Joe Shields and the others run that department. 
    • I don't agree he's the guy for the long term but I don't see options + one summer of continuity might really help  Who's a real option?
    • It's like taking a an F1 race car, then you change the suspension, the engine, tires, chassis, and the pilot. Then after finishing in better positions all season, someone comes in and says the pilot must be better because the results are better. 😉 Note that I'm not saying that Poch wasn't an improvement; only that's it's impossible to attribute causality with so many variables in the mix.
    • Dr Hannibal Lecter Addresses Trump  
    • Who the hell do they think they are? Backlash over NFL player Harrison Butker’s commencement speech has reached a new level https://edition.cnn.com/2024/05/16/sport/harrison-butker-commencement-speech-analysis-cec/index.html The NFL is distancing itself from controversial comments by Kansas City Chiefs kicker Harrison Butker during a recent commencement address. In addition to calling Pride Month a “deadly sin” and bemoaning diversity and equity initiatives, Butker set off w
    • Come watch MAH / MATISSE ARMANI ON PLAYBACK TV. 11:55 PM UK LIVE CHAT ROOM CALL IN SHOW MAH room | Watch with me on Playback https://www.playback.tv/mahroom
    • Unfortunately his possible death won't change anything in Iran for human rights. 
    • This would be the ice cold and probably correct stance to take but I don’t know if you can have that sort of nonstop question hanging over him for another entire season. He’s going to want some assurance and security and not have everyone questioning his job after any slight rough patch. I think he would legitimately choose to walk away if he’s got to manage for his job every week.
    • Today was the last game for Brian Pullman after 56 years as club's press steward.
  • Player Threads

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You