Articles

Read the latest Chelsea news and opinion from our main website.

8,249 topics in this forum

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  • 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Latest Posts

• And same result be lovely
    • Didn't they accept Everton's offer Jan of last year and Gallagher refused?
    • Thing is, I dont believe he is a good candidate and the evidence backs it up.   He won a tight election(in which he lost the popular vote by a wide margin) against a lady who had been vilified for decades prior. his mid terms his candidates have been embarrassed each time. He then lost a presidential election. He has only proven he can beat a historically unpopular woman. Also the idea that Barry "Muh rights to discriminate" Goldwater was going to end the world was literally doom-
    • Similar team to last night please
    • PRE/POST-MATCH DISCUSSION, LIVE CHAT AND ANALYSIS Sunday 5th May 2024 Premier League Stamford Bridge 2pm UK
    • The current betting is Trump 2.00, Biden 2.10. As for the closest to end the world that might have been Barry Goldwater (*), but Trump is also a good candidate. During his term he was checked by the Congress but he is a good candidate. That he wants to hand Europe to his friend Putin is undisputed. (*) I remember back in 1964 the most rabid of rabid Greek conservative press were carrying daily editorials in favour of LBJ and against Goldwater - the monster with the nukes
    • Everything in this world happens for money, ulitimately. There are variations and hues and there are some other things the populace is occupied with, such as the Trump scandals. But ultimately everything is about money. The poor everywhere are crying for money. I don't know about Sweden with IKEA but every other place they 're crying for money. They ain't gonna get it because if they would, we would n't call it money - we would call it sweet peas. But still they are crying. The rich
    • *checks upcoming fixtures* We have to play Forest and Bournemouth in the last 4,  both of those sides will get at least a point.....and then there's West Ham and their set piece wizard.   
    • From memory, I think that's the sort of role he played at Getafe as well (in previous seasons).   
    • If the offer was high enough for Gallagher, he probably wouldn't be here either.
    • Trump is the biggest con artist to ever live. I'd never vote for him. Right now I'd simply vote democrat down ballot and leave the president question blank.   I do think democrat campaigners do themselves a disservice with the hyperbole surrounding him though because its always the same bucket they take to the well. Every 4 years we get doom-splained about how the next republican boogeyman will be the one who "Takes all of our rights" and "ends the world" but at the end of the day its
    • So if it's not Biden then it's trump....
  • Player Threads

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You