Articles

Read the latest Chelsea news and opinion from our main website.

8,249 topics in this forum

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  • 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Latest Posts

• So if it's not Biden then it's trump....
    • Yeah, I can totally see that argument too. The main place we need to make signings and make a serious investment to improve our squad is surely our medical department. At this point I'd probably offload Chilwell and let the recruiters try to grab another Malo-esque signing for LB. Other than that I'd just like some leadership and experience in the squad, at CB and ST.
    • Only advocate keeping him if you’re happy never winning anything  even if we improve under Poch we won’t win a single trophy , man is a loser and has bottled every chance at silverware he’s had in this country 
    • Yeah dont agree with everything Podge says but have always advocated Madueke is more of a rough diamond than Mudryk - but both have the potential to come really good in the next year or two. Agreed think it would be detrimental to dump Poch right now. Spuds werent poor but we overwhelmed them until their manager galvanised them for 2nd half, that we weathered and then got the 2nd. Imagine how we would be without having 14 injured....
    • Their own Ministers admit anti semitisn is a trick  
    • Playing with Conor the last few games I've definitely seen the Brighton player we wanted.
    • Been our player of the month outside of Palmer. Says a lot considering how on fire Cole has been. 
    • Problem is its some of the favourable fixtures we've dropped points in so who knows. Hopefully knowing the end is near and something can be made of this season they'll push on and do what's needed but so many false starts so far..one game at a time. Still always nice to beat Spurs..twice!!! Least managed that if nothing else.
    • I think there isn't a lot to be done and some continuity will be good for this squad instead of uprooting the first team with 5-6 new players. Hoping that James, Gusto, Fofana, Colwill, Lavia, Enzo, Nkunku, Carney return, we need a LB and ST. GK if there is someone in the market who's a clear upgrade. 
    • Marc Cucurella had a good game. He's technically good but cannot be in positions where he is defending counter attacks. Seemed to be deployed in an inverted midfield position in possession yesterday, similar to how Arsenal uses Zinchencko
    • We should finish above Newcastle. Needs more luck for sixth place. But surely we ought to have been above Tottenham now and as for Villa one wonders how on earth they are fourth. I concede that at this point of time the three at the top are better.  
    • Villa infront of prince William lose to the fatman !
  • Player Threads

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You