Articles

Read the latest Chelsea news and opinion from our main website.

8,248 topics in this forum

• 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  • 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Latest Posts

• Let's be real, Christians deny direct biblical statements and reinterpret Christianity as something that they want it to be just as Muslims do with the Quran. 
    • Islam was never a religion of peace , it was founded by a warlord who executed people , destroyed towns ,  took and sold slaves as well as marrying many women and a little girl. It’s basically the same as if Atilla the Hun or Genghis Khan founded a religion  it was spread by the sword since day one , his direct followers were massacring each other immediately after his death too. its just dishonest to compare Islam with Buddhism , Hinduism, or even Christianity 
    • That is the issue, what your taught is because it came from somewhere. Morality in Atheist coming from evolution has no reason or explanation.  Morality is something that comes from a law giver. So the morality that your taught was handed down in generation that came from somewhere, that in this case would be the bible.  In the evolution mode animals kill each other and there's nothing morale about that. But humans fall under that same category under evolution since we are from the ani
    • we're fucked up 
    • Put Jack Grealish up there alongside Ruben Loftus-Cheek for players that I have a real soft spot for. Like Ruben, I just love watching Jack play football. He is majestic, magical, class, skillful, quality, and just glides along the pitch with ease, a lot like Ruben does. My exclusive news from earlier in the week […]View the full article
    • I really hope he advances Bayern to the final.  Would be 3 finals in 5 years with three different teams.  And we kick him out for Potter and Poch absolutely embarrassing...
    • I'm in favour of getting rid of both. 
    • Another unknown talent, just what we need at the club.  He might be super talented but looking at our defense and no Thiago Silva next season, we should go out and sign a first team CB as soon as possible as Disasi/Badiashile isn't the answer. 
    • So is Mudryk but we're stuck with him.   Maatsen was barely given a chance and he was one of the better talents coming through. 
    • He is average, so fine to sell him for profit. 
  • Player Threads

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You