• 2.2k views
  11. Paul Cannoville

• 0 replies
    • 4.1k views
  12. Steve Sidwell

• 1 reply
    • 2.6k views
  • 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Latest Posts

• Yeah they had a US based curriculum teaching them about wildlife in Africa ! Ignoring the diverse stuff right on their doorstep. Crazy. Now the local kids are aware of the wildlife in their locality, and more importantly are taking pride in it.   Terrible - did you see the similar thing in Dubai ? It was their own fault as a result of cloud seeding   Theyre incredible - Worlds biggest rodent I believe
    • I'm not sure Italy counts these days, no. They haven't even been able to quality for the WC ffs. Yes, I'm referring to the absence of such role (ball-winning dedicated mid) in the top clubs in modern football. Declan Rice moved up is just mirroring what Rodri does for City. I find that intriguing, but I don't claim to know the answer. It's something I consider. They tried to get rid of Partey who refused to leave last minute of the window. Rotation/backup player. Jorginho and Caicedo
    • I wonder if we can even afford anyone anymore? Last year the spending seemed to have absolutely no cap but surely the fair play rules have to bite this summer. Thiago leaving frees up a bit of wages maybe, and selling Cobham graduates maybe keeps us afloat in terms of the rules, but surely to buy anyone we would need to do a LOT of selling this summer?  Anyone seen any good analysis on this?
    • That's how you see the situation, I get that. I don't share your view, but in an exercise of empathy, I can see the how it may look from each side; hence why I think it's nuanced. Israel may also think "leave me the fuck alone" which has never really happened in 70+ years. The point being, when you deal with different groups, countries, their world view matters even if you disagree/despise it. I personally see the world as a very unstable ecosystem. yeah there no lions or elephants in B
    • What about Eze?
    • I literally saw Stanislav Lobotka lifting the Serie A trophy for Napoli with his whopping 1 goal and 1 assist from DM. Or does that not count now?    Also, do you mean the same Declan Rice who has been utilized as a box to box now that Jorginho and Partey are the DMs? Arsenal are taking City to the final game with Jorginho and Partey in the team.  Jorginho - 0 goals/2 assists Partey - 0 goals/0 assists.  If they win the league, does that not count?    Bloody he
    • 75 years of Occupation before Oct 7th millions displaced, tortured, imprisoned, maimed, killed, by the most hi tech weaponised sociopathic Israeli Attack Force, broken more UN resolutions than every other country put together, and protected by a compliant corporate media - yes that is a reason to do 'stupid shit'. My friend has been working in Brazil - educational outreach to some of the remotest parts. They were teaching the kids about the Giant Armadillo and other local wildlife, which
    • Hopefully this summer we actually purchase players that are improvement over our current players.
    • Yes, people do stupid shit when they are attacked. Countries do stupid shit when they are attacked. Some countries do stupid shit even when not being attacked and they even make up a reason to attack someone. Bottom line is don't attack anyone because you don't know how they will react; it may be unjustified in your view, but they may feel "justified" which will likely be enough to do [said stupid shit]. -----  On unrelated news from back home, https://www.theguardian.com/environme
    • indeed, especially since we already had a CB/RB(Chalobah) who is much better. 
    • ah good point! guy is likely a "defense magnet." 😁
  • Player Threads

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You