Cristiano Ronaldo

Tomo

Or another way to look at it could be -

Money = He has a lot, just like you said. Having so much and being able to buy anything though, could take away motivation and actually cause boredom, as has been reported in many cases. Money can only bring happiness for so long. Once you reach a certain amount, money will no longer improve your life in any way as you can already pay for all that you desire.

Women = So many like and harass him that it causes friction & trust problems between he and his girlfriend/wife (are they married?) potentially causing bad patches in the relationship between he and the woman he loves.

He plays for the biggest club in the world and is the most expensive player, putting a huge pressure on him to always be at his best; whether it be playing well on the pitch, or looking good for the media, his fashion line or the general public. This causes little time for relaxing during large parts of the year.

He's adored by people who don't even know him, and can't walk to the shop to get some milk without being prodded, shouted at and fan-girled over in an attempt for some fans to get an autograph or picture.

The time spent on getting that 'perfect physique', training, being on planes and playing football, means he barely gets to see his family and is constantly feeling drained.

The realisation of all of this could trigger a depression in him.

None of us can read his mind, but all of the above coupled with the fact that Messi & Iniesta keep getting awards he feels he deserves, could really damage him mentally and morale-wise.

Of course this is all based on 'if's', 'but's' and 'potential's', but there's 2 sides to everything.

Complicated life.

Life is only as complicated as you make it!

HE made his life complicated! Take Messi, he doesn't ponce around with fashion, image etc...

CR wanted to be the new Beckham - now he's got it and surpassed it - careful what ou wish for....

No sympathy for him, not even a shred.

Can't handle the heat get out of the kitchen, fucking pussy...

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

regardless of finance or personality, surely no one is doubting his ability ,,,,or his work ethic ,,,,he is up there with the world's best ever

I do doubt his work ethic on the pitch a little bit. He doesn't strike me as the type to chase down a player.

Off the pitch, his work ethic is perfect. Never drinks, rarely gets involved in scandals (apart from that crashed car I can't remember anything else), works hard in training.. he would set a great example for some youngsters.

Just my opinion : I dont give a fuck about Ronaldo and his problems , i dont care if he is happy or not , if he is in good relation with his dog or not , he dont deserve a thread here and he will never be a CFC player so , i dont see why we are losing time talking about him, but as i said , its my opinion <_<

Apparently ESPN were saying it is about the Money. However it's not about 'more' money but rather he wants to keep his wage as it is. Next year there will be a big change to the Spanish tax rates (or something along those lines). His salary would be cut from €11 million to around €8 million (which is actually less than Messi). So he wants the club to increase the overall wage packet so that when the tax laws kick in his wage will remain the same and doesn't change. Well that's what Gab Marcotti hypothesises anyway.

If I were Ronaldo I would stop fucking greeting and get back on the sunbed. Fucking cunt imagine asking for more money when you make at least 8 million more per year than some people make in 20 years....

20 years?

8 million as a total sum of income earned in a lifetime is beyond what 99% of humans will ever earn. He's earning more in a year than pretty much everybody can in their entire lives.

Sports stars are massively overpaid.

Apparently ESPN were saying it is about the Money. However it's not about 'more' money but rather he wants to keep his wage as it is. Next year there will be a big change to the Spanish tax rates (or something along those lines). His salary would be cut from €11 million to around €8 million (which is actually less than Messi). So he wants the club to increase the overall wage packet so that when the tax laws kick in his wage will remain the same and doesn't change. Well that's what Gab Marcotti hypothesises anyway.

You are correct, Spain has a 24% tax for whoever earns more than €600k/year. From 2013, it il be atrocius 45%.

20 years?

8 million as a total sum of income earned in a lifetime is beyond what 99% of humans will ever earn. He's earning more in a year than pretty much everybody can in their entire lives.

Sports stars are massively overpaid.

Ronaldo is paid a pittance for what his real worth is. If you actually look at his shirt sales figures world wide and the profit Real get after Addidas and everyone else is paid then it really isn't that much. He signed for Madrid in the 2009 summer window and by april 2010 he already sold 1.5 million shirts in Madrid alone lol, then many millions more worldwide, the club gets 40% of that. He's probably sold in excess of 5 million pieces of Ronaldo memorabilia since arriving at Real.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You