The English Football Thread

Steve

He sure did.....but he is very emotional. Eventhough I would say he we owed him quality players to get us that extra step and do damage in CL. If all had panned out he would have been our klopp.
Going by Conte's past and present, he'd kick up a fuss at some point. The Costa situation was the end of him IMO.

• Replies 65.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

12 minutes ago, LAM09 said:
3 hours ago, Atomiswave said:
He sure did.....but he is very emotional. Eventhough I would say he we owed him quality players to get us that extra step and do damage in CL. If all had panned out he would have been our klopp.

Going by Conte's past and present, he'd kick up a fuss at some point. The Costa situation was the end of him IMO.

YEah most likey but Costa def didnt paint himself colourful. Wanting to go to China mid season and played like crap. Conte just had enough cuz he knew Costa just wasnt reliable, but alas it ended him.

On 25/01/2020 at 3:28 PM, Iggy Doonican said:

Coventry fans have been treated like shit by all concerned I feel really sorry for them. Good trivia question I saw Chelsea play three different clubs on the same ground Selhurst Park. Palace, Wimbledon and Charlton.

And theres now a replay

Oh didnt realise what the reason actually was. Thought was cause of a bit of work being done..not that they hadn't agreed a deal. That such a crap situation!

26 minutes ago, Jason said:

Maguire. Dalot. Lingard. Jones. 

Just how bad are Tranmere Rovers!? :lol: 

Keeps Ole in the job, I suppose. So, won't complain...

Was never going to be an upset today, Tranmere had 120 minutes on Thursday night against Watford and United put out a strong side (compared to what you usually see from a big side against these type of opponents).

Speaking of which, I'm rather surprised Klopp hasn't gone a bit stronger than usual, with such a big lead at the top they could do with some do or die match practice before the CL kicks off.