The English Football Thread

Steve

I watched the whole Arsenal game and i was absolutely devastated at the end. Only Arsenal can get a winner like that and i mean ONLY them out of every team in footballing history. A double deflected own fucking goal with 1 minute + stoppage time to go from 2-0 down and down to 10 men? i mean what the fuck!

More pressure on tomorrow, every game now is pure pressure.

• Replies 65.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

not over till the fat lady sings....

Rooneys equaliser could be the point that wins it for them, what with their goal difference etc -but Arsenal at old Trafford could be a defining moment, and it may well go the last game of the season. Whatever happens it's a rollercoaster this season

If we win it.... all those red supporting journos saying how we have ruined the game etc.... will love it

I expect the arse to get a draw against Man you, i think it will all come down to if we can win all our remaining games or not!

Everyone will go into meltdown should we win the league, not least Chelsea fans who won't have a clue how to deal with the fact that Grant has actually managed to win the league!!!

As said yonks ago,wont mind if we dont win the league as long as we come close and come second and then even that seemed impossible.

Damn Rooney but meh they could've won it.Arsenal usually do well against Man you so with luck

But really its down to us.And we've already fucked it up a bit with the ho ha at White Hart lane :(

We Play Man Utd on Saturday 26th at 12:45!! I seriously would consider not going to work if you work every Saturday like i do lol. I'm defo booking the day off. 4 Days after Liverpool away. What a nervy fucking week thats gonna be. Same for Man Utd i suppose.

Bugger bugger!!

So much for Arsenal win.. a draw?

Bleh shouldnt have to depend on them.That bloody Spurs game grrrrrrrrrrr.Lets not fuck tommrow or Thurs up.Could've gone top temporily :( ..ish had they drawn/lost and we won both games

Grrr Gallas even more..Arsenal dont you ever learn?!

15 mins to go come on!Help us out a bit!

Edited by Laylabelle