• Replies 65.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

I think Arsenals blip will happen as the other comps kick in.

Man you are on their blip,we are kinda on ours but we've got players coming back so not to bad.

Plenty of time and considering 2 weeks ago Man you were looking set to win it.Antyhing can happen.Just love the fact Man you start going downhill after Fergie stated they had the team to win the treble..

• 3 weeks later...
If WHU beat Liverpool tomorrow, i'll eat my own shit.

eww...(but luckly that wont happen :) )

ive heard some people say that they think that Everton can be in 3rd by the end of the season...surely they arn't that good? we've got 5 more points than them with a game in hand...I don't see it happening.

eww...(but luckly that wont happen :) )

ive heard some people say that they think that Everton can be in 3rd by the end of the season...surely they arn't that good? we've got 5 more points than them with a game in hand...I don't see it happening.

Pheww im saved, Liverpool were awesome last night, West Ham had no chance at all!

Boa Morte is STILL shite.

West ham are currently the worst team in this league i think. They are inept. If there was 25 games to go, i'd bet my arse they would go down. They never create chances, they never score, absolutely hopeless team.

He was class at Fulham Chris. Don't know what has happened to him this season.

Appauling for pretty much all of his time at WHU, Curbishley is only playing him to try and justify 4 million for signing him.

Booo West Ham

If scumboes loose Torres to injury then 4th place is Evertons,at the mo its all eeeek.Come on Everton ffs lol

I just wana see how if Liverpool loose the champs league and finish 5th how they'd get into it cause they'd find a way

^ too right. If Gerrard and Torres were out they wouldn't win very many games, i just don't see where the goals would come from. Benitez is crazy, the fact that he doesn't play Crouch w/ Torres is insane, his other strikers don't score. period.

West ham are currently the worst team in this league i think. They are inept. If there was 25 games to go, i'd bet my arse they would go down. They never create chances, they never score, absolutely hopeless team.

haha, you wrote that like you forgot about Newcastle... now that is a team that is in a pit fall.

And Spurs beat West Ham 4-0 lol.Woops

Woooo Everton!!!

And haha Arsenal lol,dont think anyones shocked for some reason,This is their downfall that was gana come and quickly to :D

Now watch us not take advantge of this and fuck up our two games in hand.if we dont..then 2 points behind!!

ya, we really should win our next 2 games. Man you will be top b/c they play Derby next and Arsenal will be a point behind, lovin' the fact that they are dropping points all the time now. :) We can't mess this up if we have any chance of of winning the BPL or even coming 2nd.

yep. its all good. Arsenal were shit and a draw was a great result for us and west ham have have lost 4-0 3 in a row. We still have a chance of winning this lol. Regardless of our manager, we have the players to get the job done. Ive a strange feeling we'll win it. Theres still loads of twists and turns to come yet.