The English Football Thread

Steve

its looking interesting. As much as i think we're sure to blow up sooner or later, we keep winning. Liverpool, well.......BRAMBLE!!! lol what a fucking goal, take a boo son. They are proving how shit they really are, Wigan at "the Fortress Anfield" come and take a point. They are out of it, that will be the 19th year for those poor jobless squatters wait for "their trophy". Man Utd are obviously gonna be there at the end but they look really dodgy defending set pieces, you can get at them. Arsenal......the team i hate with a religous passion always seem to get the job done. It doesnt matter how shit they play, they win this season and i think thats quite worrying. Someone up there is on their side this season. Spose if you look it, it looks as tho it could stay the way it is at the moment on current form. But there's a long way to go and with some good signings, we'll hopefully go on a decent run. When the African nations is over, i can see us surging and going on a great run, just hope its good enough to bring the prem trophy back home.

Looking slightly back, Everton and Man City are looking good for the uefa cup along with Villa. Newcastle are in shit, Allardyce is gonna be given the boot sooner rather than later i feel. Tottenham might go on a good run but i feel they'll be too late to challenge for europe. Pompeys home form has let them down, but maybe they can still challenge the euro places too.

Further down, Derby are doomed, but the rest.....its gonna be very close. Maybe not as close as the 04/05 season but its gonna be interesting down there as they are all equally as crap as eachother lol

• Replies 65.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

LOL! The Sun on the Rafalution

On the financial side, Benitez has now overtaken the £125million spent by Gerard Houllier.

The result? Liverpool are six points worse off than they were at the same stage the season before last.

As for time, he has now been in the job for three and a half seasons.

In that same spell, Arsene Wenger has built a new side that leads Liverpool by 12 points in the Premier League.

And he’s done it for peanuts. The Arsenal team that started the 2-0 win over West Ham on Tuesday cost around the £21.5m that Benitez forked out for striker Fernando Torres.

LOL! The Sun on the Rafalution

On the financial side, Benitez has now overtaken the £125million spent by Gerard Houllier.

The result? Liverpool are six points worse off than they were at the same stage the season before last.

As for time, he has now been in the job for three and a half seasons.

In that same spell, Arsene Wenger has built a new side that leads Liverpool by 12 points in the Premier League.

And he's done it for peanuts. The Arsenal team that started the 2-0 win over West Ham on Tuesday cost around the £21.5m that Benitez forked out for striker Fernando Torres.

Lol, brilliant. Although the money is irrelevant, tactical nous and spotting the right players is the key and Fat Rafa can't do it.

• 2 weeks later...

Stating the obvious but meh if Livscum loose Torres to injury game over for possibly 4th place.He's the only one keeping them going they've become a one man team.

And yeh their fans keep going on how they've got a game in hand but doesnt mean they're gana win it.

Teheehe all that money spent and after all that once again 'this is our year' yap makes it even funnier

Liverpool can celebrate 20 years without being named kings of england, thats confirmed now by January 13th which really makes me piss myself laughing tbh after they were supposedly gonna make a serious bid this season. OOOPS!!

Arsenal drawing at home to Birmingham is a quite unbelievable result. They aint looking that good atm, even the commentators and pundits are saying it that they are not looking as good as they were at the start. I can see the Arse dropping more points in the next month. We need to get on that.

Man Utd are probs the favourites after the most atroscious 2nd half performance ever from newcastle. Their new manager is in shit street whoever he may be.

Chelsea, well.......we're going about our business, winning games, playing well, showing a great attitude and 100% commitment for the cause. We have perfect cover for all possitions and if we can be there or there abouts by the time our injured players and africans are back, we have a bloody good chance of winning this title. The next month is HUGE!

I have full confidence that we can push for this premiership. Come on the Boys.

Down the Bottom......well, any two can go with derby. Its so tight down there its incredible. If someone in the bottom 6-8 wins 2 games in a short amount of time, it'll do wonders, its that close.

Arsenal are doing what some knew they were gana do,tire.As the other cups get going,more likely they're gana be to drop points.

Man you gah!Cant belive they were miles behind in the relguation zone now top!Scum lol.Still they have weird patches hopfully another will come soon.

And as for scum tehehe I remmeber deluded Gerrard about 15 points behind being all 'we can win the title' then it was 'we can take second place' erm can you heck?!Once again they're out.Yeh its only January but hey hopfully after Feb 9th we can focus on holding onto third and going up.

They're fighting for 4th which is gana be intresting and prob not really what they had in mind tehehe

Edited by Layla

Well our Birmingham result, that some are calling 'lucky' was nothing compared to Yerniteds win at Reading. The 0-2 flatters to deceive. Reading had countless chances to take the lead and equalise, Kitson etc.

Although we have to face them next, it is at home, and United and the Arse could both quite easily come unstuck as the have away fixtures at the Yids and Man City respectively. Game fucking on.

Hoping they will lol,against City thats gana be a toughie,Spurs not so much seeing they still have crazy moments.

But hopfully Villa will get revenge tonight and beat them then muhahah Everton and City will remain above them.