Adam Johnson

Shaffers

Mancini almost never uses him anyway, a cheeky bid would be welcome :)

Maybe Lukaku yeah, not sure i would take him over Neymar or Sneijder tbh.

i think Dave meant that he`d rather have a cheaper AJ than an overpriced and unproven in English football player. not so much meaning that he thinks AJ is a better player than those three.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think Dave meant that he`d rather have a cheaper AJ than an overpriced and unproven in English football player. not so much meaning that he thinks AJ is a better player than those two.

yer , i think he has the potential to be as good a player as all three , but i agree that i would prefer to buy a fairly priced English youth talent , who is used to and has proven he can compete in the top flight of English football . He also seems to be a nice guy and a player who is truly interested in playing the game simply because of his love for football . If the media is to be believed then Neymar has a big ego and sneijder is greedy .

Adam Johnson >>>>>>> any of the untried potential/so call superstars of the futures that we are after. Except Sneijder (he is experience) maybe.

Plays both flanks, pacey, foxy, home grown. Honestly he is not being used by the stupid Mancini at City.

Dont see it happening because RA's advisories are only looking for future Messis and i m sure as per them Adam Johnson? WTF is he! Just another player. :(

Proven premiership quality and experience is priceless. Still, we said that about Torres and he looks likes he's never played in the prem before and can't cope with the tempo. Weird. Man Utd got Young, premiership proven. We need to get a manager then focus on getting some talented players that are not ridiculously priced. Johnson would be about 15m but City wont sell to us. Still reckon we should go for N'Zogbia.

• 1 month later...

Personally, I'm a big fan of Johnson, and I like the fact that he's more than capable of playing on both wings. However, as he's young, English, versatile, and at the country's richest club, there's no way we'll be able to acquire him for a reasonable fee - it'll be massively inflated and I don't think he's worth more than £10-£15m. City being City will want more than that so I'm hoping we turn our attention to a cheaper, more reasonable outlet.

Adam Johnson

AdamJohnson_2439017.jpg

Born: 14 Juny 1987 (age 24)

Height: 175 cm

Weight: 66 kg

Foot: Left

Club: Manchester City

Number: 11

Position: RW/LW, RM/LM

--------------------------------------------------

"CFC been trying for Johnson for more than 6 weeks. Young, English and can play right/left wing. Player would like to move. MCFC won't sell "

--------------------------------------------------

Video:

Okay, I am amazed at City. I see and understand Tottenham, they have only Van Der Vaart for replacement on the creative mid side, but Shitty, will have Tevez,Aguero,Balotteli, Milner, Barry, David Silva, Etuhu. Can't they spare Johnson, I want him so badly..

Okay, I am amazed at City. I see and understand Tottenham, they have only Van Der Vaart for replacement on the creative mid side, but Shitty, will have Tevez,Aguero,Balotteli, Milner, Barry, David Silva, Etuhu. Can't they spare Johnson, I want him so badly..

:goodpost:

They buy everyone, and don't seel anybody.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You