Adam Johnson

Shaffers

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope it will stay at the stage of rumours without real origin, I really find him stupid... He has technical abilities but cannot uses it for the team, no need to point his stamina or the fact he plays Casper the friendly Ghost against top 8 teams.

In absolute terms I wouldn't have mind if we did take him at Boro for less than 10m. Now he would be too expensive for what he could really brings, he can be a good impact player with his speed and his freshness but if we have to pay 20m for him, no way

We had to pick him at Boro, now he is too expensive for the what he can really bring to the squad... Yes, good impact player with speed and pace but he isn't intelligent, his crossing ability is poor (I don't even know if he targets a precise zone when he crosses) and he does not know when to give the ball, like a 18 year old whereas he is 23...

Either taking Jarvis, Wolves have no financial struggle and if we put 10~15 on the table he is ours. Jarvis is such a fantastic player, I watch some Wolves games only to see him (and Fletcher also, imagine if we replace Kalou by Fletcher, giving the scot the support striker role Kalou did never have...). I'm sure the greatest replacement for Anelka is Steven Fletcher, he has the quality of a #10 and he is able to play on the wings.

We had to pick him at Boro, now he is too expensive for the what he can really bring to the squad... Yes, good impact player with speed and pace but he isn't intelligent, his crossing ability is poor (I don't even know if he targets a precise zone when he crosses) and he does not know when to give the ball, like a 18 year old whereas he is 23...

Either taking Jarvis, Wolves have no financial struggle and if we put 10~15 on the table he is ours. Jarvis is such a fantastic player, I watch some Wolves games only to see him (and Fletcher also, imagine if we replace Kalou by Fletcher, giving the scot the support striker role Kalou did never have...). I'm sure the greatest replacement for Anelka is Steven Fletcher, he has the quality of a #10 and he is able to play on the wings.

Agree 100% about Matt Jarvis, he is a great player and he is a workhorse. He reminds me of Antonio Valencia in terms of how far he will work for the team. I'd much prefer him to Johnson :smiliecap1:

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You