Adam Johnson

Shaffers

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not very impressed by him, he plays always the same way, he crosses quite badly and he hasn't stamina... I think the best thing would have been to take him when he was at Boro, after the U21 EC... Now it's too late, City would ask an outrageous price for him.

I have never seen him perform really well against top 7 teams, he was always transparent. He is quick, technically good but I often complain when I see this kind of player who, I think, cannot use their skills wisely for the team. He is left footed and his right foot is terribly bad, making his play very predictable

He is going to be 24, I don't see him crossing a level again, for me he peaked.

He would have been a good substitute if we had take him 3 years ago, now he is too expensive for the what he could really bring to us. I cant help thinking he is a kind of headless chicken...

Waste of time even persuing him, they won't sell to us. The club should of took the iniative and signed him from boro when we had the chance. The only positive thing if we are interested is the club are in the market for a winger.

Would love to see him and Albrighton here. Both English and both have a lot of potential to be big!

But, i wouldn't mind seeing one move here with someone like Turan coming also. Johnson, Pastore and Lukaku as our transfers for the summer?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You