Edinson Cavani

CFC58

Chelsea threaten to pull out of Cavani and Hulk chases over financial demands

http://www.dailymail...ulk-chases.html

And Chelsea are not prepared to give in to the Uruguay striker’s demands and it is understood Blues technical director Michael Emenalo has told Cavani’s advisers that the club will not pursue their interest in the centre-forward until he lowers salary.

39 million - hmm - let's just get the deal done, between him + hulk that's another 80 million... If we win all the remaining cups + league with the addition of these 2, it will seem like a genuis move :D

Hmm - using Raul as a bargaining chip... could be a wise move to save some millions :D

When comparing the two, I'd say Hulk has more bust potential. He's more what we need and I think he'd be brilliant, but I wouldn't be completely shocked if he didn't live up to the hype.

Cavani on the other hand is as close to a sure fire player as there is. Think he'd rip the prem apart.

Too close to call for me as to which I'd prefer.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You