LDN Blue

I would like to know why Lamps was stripped of his number 8, because Whilshere is number 19 for Arsenal.

Clearly this was a personal hatred for Lampard, and it shows a lack of respect from the egomaniac that is Jack Wilshere.

Ah come on, I don't think it was at Wilshere's request. Everyone had their numbers changed, Rooney went from 9 to 10 as well. Wilshere took 4 last time but that was given to Parker because he was playing holding so I think it was because of the formation. Wasn't a player decision I don't think..

2 - 5 - 6 - 3

7 - 4 - 8

11 - 9 - 10

I would like to know why Lamps was stripped of his number 8, because Whilshere is number 19 for Arsenal.

Clearly this was a personal hatred for Lampard, and it shows a lack of respect from the egomaniac that is Jack Wilshere.

hush your mouth and show some respect JACK the Giant Killer ...player of the year ...superstar ...future of Engish football ...Master of the

Universe ...and thats just for starters....

Just over 8 minutes in at the Aviva. Aiden McGeady scored after the first minute. :) Hopefully they stay keeping up the pressure on Macedonia.

Both starting line-ups:

Republic of Ireland

1 Keiren Westwood

2 Kevin Foley

4 Darren O'Dea

5 Richard Dunne

3 Kevin Kilbane

7 Aiden McGeady

6 Glenn Whelan

8 Darron Gibson

11 Damien Duff

9 Kevin Doyle

10 Robbie Keane

Macedonia

1 Edin Nurerdinoski

2 Vance Šikov

3 Goran Popov

4 Nikolče Noveski

15 Boban Grnčarov

8 Veliče Šumulikoski

17 Muhamed Demiri

16 Darko Tasevski

7 Ivan Tričkovski

10 Goran Pandev

11 Ilčo Naumoski

Norway - Denmark: 1-1.

Rommedahl scores for denmark and Erik Huseklepp for Norway.... disapointing with only 1 point..

Also, danish supporters piss me off... http://www.tv2sporten.no/fotball/landslag/danskene-klare-for-supporterslaget-vores-land-vores-olie-3453246.html

The banner says: Our land, our oil... and also picture off Norway in danish colors.

Even worse. We had two shots I think - one was that goal and the second when we gave them back the ball, as they had cleared it to treat some injured player. Have to say, they are sooo soft, after every tackle, they just fell down holding their feet etc.

You can always remember Euro 2004.

Norway - Denmark: 1-1.

Rommedahl scores for denmark and Erik Huseklepp for Norway.... disapointing with only 1 point..

Also, danish supporters piss me off... http://www.tv2sporten.no/fotball/landslag/danskene-klare-for-supporterslaget-vores-land-vores-olie-3453246.html

The banner says: Our land, our oil... and also picture off Norway in danish colors.

I watched the game on a stream!! Rommedahl's goal was absolutely class!! Top volley! Huseklepp's goal was well worked! He plays for Bari in Italy now doesn't he??

I watched the game on a stream!! Rommedahl's goal was absolutely class!! Top volley! Huseklepp's goal was well worked! He plays for Bari in Italy now doesn't he??

Yeah, he does.. should have stayed at Brann FK

I think he doesnt get alot of playing time...

Yeah, it was a nice goal!

The game itself was crap, not worth waiting forsad.gif anyway, with 1 point there still is possibilities of qualifyinglaugh.gif

Ireland beat Macedonia 2-1. Brilliant for much the first half, but the second half was nowhere near as good. Kevin Doyle also picked up an injury and reckons he'll be out for around a month. The next qualifier is against Macedonia away, but with Richard Dunne suspended after his yellow card tonight. Ireland is top of the table for now on goal difference, thanks to Russia's 0-0 draw against Armenia. We're still under pressure for qualification though.

Who's watching the Argentina game? Argentina is playing phenomenal football! They should've scored a lot more but the ball isn't going in. Always been a huge Argentina fan and it's great to see them play some great football again.

Messi is really shining and Cambiasso and Banega are playing great as well.

Yeah, he does.. should have stayed at Brann FK

I think he doesnt get alot of playing time...

Fair point mate, but at least it's at a club like Bari. Italian football will do him good, but that's only if he can break into their side. If he can't, then it might be tough for him.

What's with these Danish protests to Norway about their oil then?? I don't get it. I suppose it's brotherly arguements between neighbours, because Denmark are the smallest, yet superior and powerful Scandinavian country?? And I hate to go a little off topic here!

Fair point mate, but at least it's at a club like Bari. Italian football will do him good, but that's only if he can break into their side. If he can't, then it might be tough for him.

What's with these Danish protests to Norway about their oil then?? I don't get it. I suppose it's brotherly arguements between neighbours, because Denmark are the smallest, yet superior and powerful Scandinavian country?? And I hate to go a little off topic here!

I watch a lot of Norwegian football so I would prefer him staying in Norway..

Its about Norway being ruled by Denmark for some time, now they are jealous of our oil moneywink.gif

Yeah, It was a war of words before the game... they talk alot of how boring football we play, and I agree.. Hopefully it will be better with Ståle Solbakken (Copenhagen Manager) when he takes over for Drillothumbsup.gif