LDN Blue

What happened?

One shot went through the defender's legs for the first goal. Slightly off put Cech who was having a very good game till then.

Then he got a hand to Villa's penalty, but couldn't stop it going in.

Torres seems genuinely pleased and happy when his teammates score (at Chelsea and Spain) even though he himself can't buy a goal atm.

Ooh should've scored, Nando...

One shot went through the defender's legs for the first goal. Slightly off put Cech who was having a very good game till then.

Then he got a hand to Villa's penalty, but couldn't stop it going in.

Torres seems genuinely pleased and happy when his teammates score (at Chelsea and Spain) even though he himself can't buy a goal atm.

Ooh should've scored, Nando...

As soon as one goes in they will all go in, i bet he will get chances tonight with teammates actully giving him service, i never thought id say this but Benayoun's return cant come soon enough.

Maybe he can scout all the Barca players just incase we have to play them in the CL smiliecap1.gif

What happened?

Madmax explained it instead of me. Czech Republic outfield players don't deserve anything. They had one attempt on goal and it went in. I feel sorry for Cech, he is playing really well.

Torres getting no service at all from the midfield. All of their passes are to the Barca teammate Villa.

Exactly my thoughts. Iniesta, Villa and Torres were on counter attack and Iniesta passed the ball to Villa who was in worst position than Torres.

TBF I don't think Torres had a great game (and you know I'm a Torres homer). He didn't play like crap but he's not firing on all cylinders right now. It's kind of like when you get a bad tank of gas and your car runs off for awhile. He's just a nano (no pun) second off.

The best moment was Torres and Cech laughing at the end. Torres probably asking why Cech couldn't let him have that. Cech had a good game.

Exactly my thoughts. Iniesta, Villa and Torres were on counter attack and Iniesta passed the ball to Villa who was in worst position than Torres.

Well, in this particular game,, who would you pass to, Torres or Villa? If Iniesta chose Busquets before Torres in a scoring situation, then I would question it.

Nando didn't play well. He's already no longer an automatic starter and he may soon lose is first off the bench status too. Who knows what it is. I hope it's confidence thing because if it's a physical issue then that's irreversible. He's playing too meekly, needs to get some swagger back. Even his shots on goal come off tamely.

Well, in this particular game,, who would you pass to, Torres or Villa? If Iniesta chose Busquets before Torres in a scoring situation, then I would question it.

Nando didn't play well. He's already no longer an automatic starter and he may soon lose is first off the bench status too. Who knows what it is. I hope it's confidence thing because if it's a physical issue then that's irreversible. He's playing too meekly, needs to get some swagger back. Even his shots on goal come off tamely.

But Nando looked like he was in a better position. Mind you that Villa hasn't scored for Barca in five games.

I really question Iniesta's abilities sometimes.

But Nando looked like he was in a better position.

True. But Villa was playing extremely well and Nando wasn't.

Mind you that Villa hasn't scored for Barca in five games.

Yes, I had heard he's not been on form. Even the greatest Spanish striker can go through a bad patch. There's hope yet for the return of Torres' form.

I really question Iniesta's abilities sometimes.

Seriously?