Wigan vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We lost 3-1 at the DW Stadium last season against Wigan. Petr Cech got a red card in that game. However, if Blackpool can beat them, surely we can.

Also, looking forward to seeing Ramires playing on his debut. Will he come on as a sub, or will he be chosen in the starting XI

Prediction: Wigan 1-3 Chelsea.

It would be worth a wee visit down to the bookies and put a few quid on a double of Chelsea @ -4 and a Drogba hat trick :D

haha I wonder what the odds are on that?? my dad uses paddy power online to bet for stuff like that, gets quite a lot of stuff right too :eyebrows:

..................Cech...............

..Ivanovic..Alex..Terry..Cole

...............Essien..............

.......Ramires..Lampard.......

....Anelka..Drogba..Malouda..

Subs:Turnbull.Bruma.Mikel.Benayoun.Zhirkov.Sturridge.Kakuta.

So why has everybody that has posted a team line up forgot about Mikel? If you guys honestly think Carlo will start a new player on his first appearance are going to be in for a suprise.. I expect to see him get a run but no more than 30 mins...

So why has everybody that has posted a team line up forgot about Mikel? If you guys honestly think Carlo will start a new player on his first appearance are going to be in for a suprise.. I expect to see him get a run but no more than 30 mins...

It's a bit 50/50 isn't it? I want Ramires to start cos i just want to see him play a game in our Chelsea blue lol but I would understand why if Carlo puts him on the bench.

Agreed.

Ramires have never played an EPL's game or a game with us. So even if he is the best man at the trainings, he will not start the game against Wigan... He will be just a substitue and he will play for the 30 lats minutes.

I fully expect the same team that started against West Brom to start against Wigan. Ramires on the bench to come with 30 or so minutes left. No reason to change a winning team when there has been a full week break between games,

I fully expect the same team that started against West Brom to start against Wigan. Ramires on the bench to come with 30 or so minutes left. No reason to change a winning team when there has been a full week break between games,

You want mean "excepted Ferreira", aren't you ? whistling.gif

It's a bit 50/50 isn't it? I want Ramires to start cos i just want to see him play a game in our Chelsea blue lol but I would understand why if Carlo puts him on the bench.

Well you'll have to wait, we'll be playing in black on Saturday.

Was wondering about that, too.

_______ Cech

Ivanovic, Terry, Alex, Cole

____ Essien, Mikel

______ Lampard

Anelka, Drogba, Malouda

Ramires to come on for Lamps after 60 mins and Kakuta to come on for Anelka after 80 mins.