Wigan vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First half atmosphere was a bit shit tbh.

I don't think that's true, what side were you sitting on? right side was great (i was on the left) up to about 20 mins it did get quiet, but still nothing like how it can get at some games. Good turn out too

I don't think that's true, what side were you sitting on? right side was great (i was on the left) up to about 20 mins it did get quiet, but still nothing like how it can get at some games. Good turn out too

I thought it was good. I was about 11 rows behind the goal right in the middle. Good turn out too, unlike Wigan and all those empty seats. Also lol at that guy with the drum

That drum went really quiet in the end!

I think Thomas Cook cancelling the travel made the turnout better lol

Never mind banning vuvezuellas, that guy should have been banned, a right racket he was making lol

i don't get what all this kalou fuss is all about , some people here are talking about kalou as if he is the worst footballer on earth while others seems to think that he is our messi . he is neither that nor that .

kalou is a very good sub he has some good days and some bad days and that's it . although i don't rate him very highly because of his inconsistency but he is definitely not that bad of a player .