The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

WTF happened to this forum? The increase of stupidity in recent time has been insane...

The past few preseasons the activity on the forum was very minimal. There went stages where there was no posting for 2-3 hours during the day. Now we have consistant posting, but not a lot to talk about. It's completely expected.

The staff say preseason isn't an excuse for the rise in off topic posts, but I think it absolutely is. You can either have inconsistency or spamming. Personally I enjoy the spamming during this time of the season. Some of it genuinely makes me laugh, but I completely understand why others don't. It's a lose/lose situation really..

36mins in Chelsea v Totenham Celery madness - and then that Chels fan mashed up by the police. Disgraceful

http://www.bbc.co.uk...ust_the_Police/

just watched it up to after the Chelsea bit bang out of order what they did to the black bloke and the Chelsea fans and also ignoring the woman that was getting stalked by her ex bf bet if was one of there own they would have done something.

Watching that has just made me trust the police less and less, i remember i got on the train once and there was about 10 15 school kids on the train on a school trip i guess and these two cops and come over to me with in one second and told me to get off the train cos theres kids on it, for a second i just looked because i didnt know what was going on and i said what mate they said get the fuck off the train theres kids on it or move down the train even the kids where like what has he done wrong i said to them why you making me out to be a nonse for all they said was get off now or we will nick you i took there numbers and reported it i never heard anything back since.

Any Whisky drinkers out there?

I want to try out Whisky tasting, but as a lightweight, I don't want to start off with anything too strong.

I'm more about flavour than strength at the moment, and if there's anything which goes particularly well with ice, lemme know.

Any recommendations?

I drink a bit of whiskey.

Glennfiddich Special Reserve Twelve Years

Johnny Walker Red Lable

Jack Daniels No.7

You can mix with Coke, Ginger Ale, Soda Water and a lot of other things. Personally I prefer Whiskey & Dry which is Ginger Ale.

Any Whisky drinkers out there?

I want to try out Whisky tasting, but as a lightweight, I don't want to start off with anything too strong.

I'm more about flavour than strength at the moment, and if there's anything which goes particularly well with ice, lemme know.

Any recommendations?

For a light whiskey, you want to go for an Irish one rather than a scotiah. I'd recommend Jameson for a start. Doesn't have to be aged, more expensive if it is.

just watched it up to after the Chelsea bit bang out of order what they did to the black bloke and the Chelsea fans and also ignoring the woman that was getting stalked by her ex bf bet if was one of there own they would have done something.

Watching that has just made me trust the police less and less, i remember i got on the train once and there was about 10 15 school kids on the train on a school trip i guess and these two cops and come over to me with in one second and told me to get off the train cos theres kids on it, for a second i just looked because i didnt know what was going on and i said what mate they said get the fuck off the train theres kids on it or move down the train even the kids where like what has he done wrong i said to them why you making me out to be a nonse for all they said was get off now or we will nick you i took there numbers and reported it i never heard anything back since.

Shocking mate-well not so shocking nowdays. In the vid the way the cops yank that young Chels kids head back to take his photo -and the dad broken ribs, punctured lung and savaged to fuck by the dogs -and they were just innocent Chelsea family fans.Disgusting. Almost as disgusting as the Police Complaints Commission saying, the police acted ok.

Yeah had a few run ins myself -thing is police have widespread powers when apprehending-they can caution, arrest. lecture, humilate, rough you up, or just ignore. One thing the state has, that citizens dont, is a monopoly over violence.

Now the cops are demanding they all have tazers. so it will be ''do as I say or I will electrocute you''

I just found out that there was once a country called the Serbian Despotate :lol:

Despotate! The rulers weren't even trying to pretend they were nice, fair people :lol:

Despots can be nice. But with total legislative control and other limitless powers, it can be hard to be nice and fair.

I just love textbook narcissism, it's just hilarious that the patient, you in this case, acts with overwhelming self-righteousness while everyone else know that he is so wrong, it is laughable.

Oohhh, let me try.

When I see people who are wrong, like Madrid fans, I don't blame them because they were born with a mental illness, I just use my all powerful brain and the fact that I own logic to smite them and turn them into frogs. And I know what I'm talking about because if I don't I wouldn't be talking about it. I only post pure knowledge and logic from Plato's world of ideas itself, not the kind of knowledge you mortals know because it was me who taught Athens, the goddess of knowledge all she knows. So if you don't agree with me that just makes you childish and stupid.

Of course you don't want Ramires at Real, because after being humiliated by Barcelona year after year after year, you can only have "second best" mentality which means you can't have the best players and settle for average ones, that is why you have Ronaldo, not Messi, Ramos not Alves...etc I'd actually feel sorry for you if I weren't admiring my self in the mirror right now. And if you respond to my post that means that all Madrid fans are intellectually able to argue with me because they are smart enough to know that I will destroy them. Only Chelsea fans own logic and if you don't like this post then I would know that Sahin would hand in a transfer request to get out of that shit club. Why? Because I had cereal this morning! God, I'm so sexy when I make logical arguments!

Woohoo, this was fun. We should do this more often :yay:

Go suck a banana you rabbit, you invite me for this? ffs.

:clap:

Please Mods, remove him. He is obviously exploting the fact you (mods) won't remove him and continues to troll with this 'I'm god, I'm right, you're wrong' bullshit.

If, like Spike said, I went overboard (although I think it was necessary to show him how he was acting) then give me a warning. As long as you put ' The Madrid One' is his place.

:clap:

Please Mods, remove him. He is obviously exploting the fact you (mods) won't remove him and continues to troll with this 'I'm god, I'm right, you're wrong' bullshit.

I told Steve about this situation because quite frankly Mr Shankly it has gotten out of hand and has become quite silly. I'm not sure he took me seriously though...

Bringing this out again, are you? :D

Speaking quite frankly, I'm not sure Mr Shankly.

Sad news, everyone...23 is so young...

Real Betis defender Miki Roque has died at the age of 23 following a fight against cancer, the Spanish club have confirmed.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/1114667/real-betis-defender-miki-roque-dies-at-23?cc=3436

tumblr_ln11mjIfeo1qdhs60.jpg

All i need to do is block you to prevent my ownage of you, to get in the way of my posting, but considering that all weaklings have shunned me other than the orange guy, ill only block him and let you guys just hold it in.

The mods know how it works, its a cause and effect thing, and i know i did wrong by owning you guys and creating controversy, for that i am guilty but proud :D

Orange, you are blocked as soon as i figure out how to do it, you might go insane if i dont do it. Ill do it with you spiegel if you cant take it either.