Chelsea vs Stoke

BlueLion.

Wouldn't Carlo be the best debut coach if he won FA Cup, PL and Community Shield and also having team that scored 100 goals in PL?

lets not get carried away, we know what happened after the spurs game

i'd hate for the players to go into the liverpool game cocky and overconfident, great win today but we have 2 big games to go.

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lets not get carried away, we know what happened after the spurs game

i'd hate for the players to go into the liverpool game cocky and overconfident, great win today but we have 2 big games to go.

Another reason why I think it's good that we play before ManUre next weekend.

What a great day.

It may have been mentioned here before but according the programme that was our biggest ever top flight win. It overtook the 7-1 wins over Leeds (1935), West Brom (1960) and Villa (2010).

:tophat:

Edited by middleoftheshed

What a fantastic display from the lads. :blue scalf: So we've had 3 games now where we've scored 7 goals in each, won 7-2 against Sunderland, then 7-1 against Villa, and finally 7-0 against Stoke (all at home).

Now we need to stay focussed and not let today get to our heads, as we've got one hell of a game next week against Scum.

Loved it when they had some of the FA Cup team from 1970 at half time to sing Blue is the Colour and they couldn't remember some of the words :lol: Great to see some true legends :worship:

Drogba is probably the most technically gifted player on our team, and Lampard, he makes every goal look easy.

Nah there's Deco,Kakuta,Zhirkov and Joey who are better than him,I'd also say that Malouda is on his level.