Chelsea vs Stoke

BlueLion.

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't see us losing our focus coming into Anfield. Chelsea knows what's at stake here, 3 years without a PL title and we're getting hungry. I am worried about JT's current form however, and wouldn't mind having Ivo and Alex at the back. Having Ashley back was a major boost for our side, even though he was a bit rusty, showed again why he's the best left back in the world.

I dont see why you guys dont like Ferriera. I think he was decent.

He got absolutely bent over by Bale against Spurs. Sometimes his defending is dodgy but he's been alot better lately.

Most likely, surely Ivanovic will move into right back as we have Terry back now.

I thought Bosingwa was due back soon? Any news on him?

He is out for the season and world cup. Wont be seeing him soon on the pitch...

Great display!

Drogba was fucking amazing, despite he didn't score. Did so much work for the team, showed a few beautiful flicks that lead to goals as well.

Nice to see Sturridge score and to see Hutchinson come on, what a ball in by him for Frank's goal, marvellous stuff!

Also need to give Malouda credit, despite he could have had a hattrick, played a good game as well :).

Now I'm really glad we are out of the Champions League. Now we have the whole week to prepare for THE decisive game and we don't have to travel to play the semi so we will be fresh and fucking hungry.

COME ON Chelsea