Chelsea vs Stoke

BlueLion.

Nah there's Deco,Kakuta,Zhirkov and Joey who are better than him,I'd also say that Malouda is on his level.

Maybe skill level, but the way Drogba uses it in game is incomparable.

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's hope we can get another 7 or even more : )

Well that was a good prediction while we were at 2-0! Ha! Well played mate!

And everyone was nervous at the start of the game.... What a performance from the boys. And Kalou with a hat-trick, I never though i would see the day. lol! Lampard again. with goals 24 and 25 of the season. Truely stunning. Lampard = Legend!!

Beat the scousers next week, Sunderland beat United. Chelsea 83, United 79. Chelsea Champions. Happy days!! lol!

Great game for us! This is our third game this season that we score 7 goals. Hats off to Carlo for the tactics and the attacking play. 93 goals scored so far is an amazing achievement!

Seven is just soooooooooo boring now. Should have been eight.

If only that had the bindippers game , with the Stoke one next, we would have batterd them yesterday.

Oh well, hopefully Carlo can keep the line up, and the scallies will get a hiding up there as well

Fantastic performance and some wonderful football played. Lampards goal was just brilliant, can't believe more wasn't made of it, if Rooney has scored that they would have been banging on about it for hours.....

Hopefully we can carry this form into the Liverpool game which is where the title will be won or lost!!!!

Fantastic performance and some wonderful football played. Lampards goal was just brilliant, can't believe more wasn't made of it, if Rooney has scored that they would have been banging on about it for hours.....

Hopefully we can carry this form into the Liverpool game which is where the title will be won or lost!!!!

So true...heard some post match radio and they seemed more concerned that Chelsea need to drop points at Anfield for United to secure the league. Media are cunts of the highest order generally. Oh they also said ''Arsenal have always played pretty football, but Chelsea are getting there''......

2-0 at anfield, 5-0 vs Wigan, Premiership Champions and 100 league goals, easy! .... ok getting excited now

I was kinda stunned yesterday, on a train in waterloo getting txts off my brother saying 1-0, 2-0, 3-0 i was like wtf! i got back for the 2nd half and it was just a massacre lol, stoke had obviously not been too fussed about the match tho....they were bloody awful rofl.

93 goals compared to last season we got 68 and we're still gonna probably end up on the same points and win the fa cup which means we've had exactly the same season albeit coming 2nd not 3rd (thanks to Liverpool being absolute dog shit hopeless this season). I hope we do the business at Anfield but i just don't think we will now. Stupid results like Wigan away and Man City home, Hull away etc have been what costs us in the big picture if we fail to win the league. Our record against the so called big 4 has been flawless upto now, just dunno why we've been so hopeless away from home against the lesser sides when last season we put them to the sword and was let down by our form against the big 4, complete turn around.

It's been a hell of a season, 3 wins from glory, 1 league defeat from disaster.

Everyone keeps going on about a season never being decided on goal difference and it's the closest season ever but no1 has mentioned how close the 07/08 season was when us and Man Utd went into the final game of the season on the same points. Ok Man Utd won it in the end by 2 points but that was fucking close. That year it was Wigan that cost us at the Bridge, maybe it'll be the same again..... Win at Anfield and draw home to Wigan :P

The good ol' Chelsea way