Kai Havertz

Blues11

1 minute ago, killer1257 said:

Havertz scored 7 goals out of 17 Bundesliga goals as a right winger in in 9 matches (only 9 matches!!!!). As a midfielder, he scored 10 goals in 25 matches.
As a CF, he is even more efficient and you can see that he scored 7 goals in 5 matches. It is clear that he has all the tools to play the false 9 role and he is way more consistent as a right winger or CF

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

What matter is his role more than position. Even playing a CF if he keep dropping deep, he essentially play more like a no 10 like what firmino does for pool.

What matter is his role more than position. Even playing a CF if he keep dropping deep, he essentially play more like a no 10 like what firmino does for pool.

Yes and I agree. That is why I said he can easily play the false 9 role.He drops deep and Werner then plays as a CF and when Ziyech moves to the no. 10 role, Kai moves to normal CF position. This would make us unpredictable

11 hours ago, Jason said:

Switching to a 2 striker system makes no sense, especially when we're loaded with midfielders and apart from Atletico, no other top teams play 4-4-2 anymore. Midfield control is absolutely vital.

4-3-1-2

:ph34r:

Ziyech 

Havertz

Werner

shake well

or go full bonkers

4-2-2-2

Havetz-Ziyech

Werner-Tammy

or go full retro Italiano

4-1-3-2

Havertz as the CMF/No 10

Ziyech at RMF

Werner and Tammy up top

1 hour ago, killer1257 said:

Yes and I agree. That is why I said he can easily play the false 9 role.He drops deep and Werner then plays as a CF and when Ziyech moves to the no. 10 role, Kai moves to normal CF position. This would make us unpredictable

For our team, Havertz certainly can help us but is it better to spend the money on Havertz or you can get a left back and a dm for the money. 

I certainly prefer the 2nd option. 

From the things I read online on Bayer Leverkusen Forum, he played garbage and maybe was even the worst player on the pitch. Leverkusen fans want him gone asap. They said that he does not care about the Club and did not do anything.

He played as a no. 10 today.

17 hours ago, Pizy said:

Luckily, they'd probably have to sell one of Mané or Salah to afford him. I hope...

I hope Liverpool do not sell any on them. They are all 28+ years old... Let them stay and block their chance to rebuild with younger players.

1 hour ago, killer1257 said:

From the things I read online on Bayer Leverkusen Forum, he played garbage and maybe was even the worst player on the pitch. Leverkusen fans want him gone asap. They said that he does not care about the Club and did not do anything.

He played as a no. 10 today.

His mind is already at Chelsea, they most likely failed to qualify with this loss so hopefully will be wrapped up pretty soon.

2 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

I hope Liverpool do not sell any on them. They are all 28+ years old... Let them stay and block their chance to rebuild with younger players.

Why would the sell and dissemble arguably the best side in the world at their prime? They won the CL last season, and dominated their way to PL title. They are in great shape to build on their recent success. 

9 hours ago, Vesper said:

4-3-1-2

:ph34r:

Ziyech 

Havertz

Werner

shake well

or go full bonkers

4-2-2-2

Havetz-Ziyech

Werner-Tammy

or go full retro Italiano

4-1-3-2

Havertz as the CMF/No 10

Ziyech at RMF

Werner and Tammy up top

Frank's comments about N'Golo seem very genuine to me so I can see him wanting the world cup winner in his prime position. In addition he'll want to maximise the forward power he's assembling so I can see SFL looking at 4-2-3-1.

4 2 3 1

Kante and Gilmour

Ziyech Havertz and Werner

Tammy up top

Just so damn balanced

If tammy is out then havertz is pushed to the st role with mount/rlc coming in

Pulisic cho mount rlc amongst subs and 3 of them play 30 mins odd every match. Also to be rotated basis requirement of each match.

Thats actually a title winning squad

2 hours ago, shrenshah said:

4 2 3 1

Kante and Gilmour

Ziyech Havertz and Werner

Tammy up top

Just so damn balanced

If tammy is out then havertz is pushed to the st role with mount/rlc coming in

Pulisic cho mount rlc amongst subs and 3 of them play 30 mins odd every match. Also to be rotated basis requirement of each match.

Thats actually a title winning squad

The incoming additions already improve our midfield and attack from their lowest points of the Roman era. If Kova and Pulli are only to be rotational options then that group starts to sound powerful. With Mando, Tino and Lewis Bate as squad fillers, the direction of travel would look pretty good.

I'm not sold on Tammy. Nor am I convinced that there would be no place for Kova in our top team, but there would still be lots to feel positive about in this scenario.