• Willian
    • Pulisic
    • Abraham
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Azpilicueta (sub)
    • Kovacic (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)

Strange game. Leicester look in trouble in my book, they should have won that can 3-1 but somehow contrived to lose it 1-0. For me, Kova was MotM but I think it also proved that there are certain squad players that need to go as they are either poor of inconsistent. 

Zouma and Rudiger were fantastic second half. Generally Rudiger was top notch all game. He got my MOTM. Pulisic again was electric and Kovacic and Barkley coming on changed the game. 

Although our CB look suspect, one thing I give to them that helps against teams with fats forwards is that we probably have the fastest group of centre backs in the league. Zouma and Rudiger was not able to be beat for pace. They were solid as hell second half. Did not give Vardy a sniff.

Just now, Jason said:

The FA Cup semi finals will be on July 18/19. That means our game at Liverpool that weekend will likely be postponed to a few days after that.

The draw will be done after Newcastle vs Man City later.

During half time.

I'm glad we are going to Wembley but the performance was average. 

Barkley's footballing IQ is very low but I'm afraid that Lamps will be satisfied to see him score. Kovacic should definitely be the first name on the starting sheet as some of you mentioned.Kante in front of the CBs doesnt give us any control on the game and I don't like the way Frank persists with him since the restart.

We need to settle our back 4 and the midfield before buying another forward. As much as I like Havertz, we have far bigger problems.The way we set up and play these days is very different from Lampard's first 3 months here. I feel like he is not sure what to do with our midfielders. 

2 minutes ago, Stats said:

Zouma and Rudiger were fantastic second half. Generally Rudiger was top notch all game. He got my MOTM. Pulisic again was electric and Kovacic and Barkley coming on changed the game. 

Although our CB look suspect, one thing I give to them that helps against teams with fats forwards is that we probably have the fastest group of centre backs in the league. Zouma and Rudiger was not able to be beat for pace. They were solid as hell second half. Did not give Vardy a sniff.

Not too sure how much that was to do with them and how much it was to do with Kova getting hold of the ball in the middle. For me, they were really poor in the first half - Rudi in particular pulling out one of his 'lose my man, even though he has done nothing other than run off me' specials on the set piece - then in the second they didn't have much to do as we stepped up the pitch. Maybe, I am being harsh but I actually thought they were poor overall. 

Very simple analysis, with kante as dm, defensively as long as we don't give the ball cheaply we are decent. Rudiger imo is the hardest to player to grasp, sometime he did well sometimes it is bad. It is not game to game. It is play to play. At leat with Zouma, i know he pretty much will dominate striker physically and aerially but on the ball is not his forte. Emerson need to get better, he won't replace Alonso playing that way. 

2 minutes ago, King Kante said:

Not too sure how much that was to do with them and how much it was to do with Kova getting hold of the ball in the middle. For me, they were really poor in the first half - Rudi in particular pulling out one of his 'lose my man, even though he has done nothing other than run off me' specials on the set piece - then in the second they didn't have much to do as we stepped up the pitch. Maybe, I am being harsh but I actually thought they were poor overall. 

Every ball over the top they did second half, Vardy was unable to outpace the two because both Rudiger and Zouma are extremely fast. They really improved second half.

41 minutes ago, Stats said:

they are just so so shit on the ball, it makes me as nervous as a prozzie in church every damn game