• Mount
    • Willian
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Batshuayi
    • Gilmour (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Lamptey (sub)

12 minutes ago, Jason said:

Wait wait, I thought Barkley is better than Mount and hence, he must start? :carlo: 

Neither should start but since we have no one else outside of them I'd take Barkley any day of that Mason dude.

4 minutes ago, gdlk said:

Just look what Bayern are doing in Germany... 

THey won 5-0 over Schalke.......we all know we wont go through that tie if honest. The mentality just aint there nor the quality, and this isnt some super super Byaern either.

Strange that this is only on page 8 with the Lamps thread untouched, bet that wouldn't have been the case had they levelled.

In fairness to Barkley he did he okay when he was playing deeper however as soon as Mount went off and he went higher all the frustrations about his game returned with a vengeance. He should be considered an option for a deeper lying position but for the more attacking berth he should be a super sub at absolute most.

13 minutes ago, Tomo said:

In fairness to Barkley he did he okay when he was playing deeper however as soon as Mount went off and he went higher all the frustrations about his game returned with a vengeance. He should be considered an option for a deeper lying position but for the more attacking berth he should be a super sub at absolute most.

Meh. Did nothing outstanding against a mid-table Championship side. Bad is bad. Needs to be binned. 

5 hours ago, Atomiswave said:

The attitude after the break was once again terrible and when we were asked to put a shift in, the players were too mentally weak to step up and deal with it. I must admit its hard to love this era of Chels

We've got a genuine Chelsea legend as manager and we're finally seeing our young players being given a chance, but it's "hard to love this era of Chelsea."

Are we only worth following when we're winning  or challenging for the title? 

Sorry, but the attitude of too many fans is just wrong!  Couldn't wait to get rid of Jose. Couldn't wait to get rid of Conte. Couldn't wait to get rid of Sarri. Now this is.boring shit too. What exactly do we want? 

5 hours ago, Jason said:

His comments always give me hope we will go big for the right players like Sancho and Werner but I don't wanna get my hopes up to much. 

Also last summer set us back, more like last 6 transfer window, I'm scared we would've gone for Pepe if we didn't have a ban.

11 hours ago, chippy said:

We've got a genuine Chelsea legend as manager and we're finally seeing our young players being given a chance, but it's "hard to love this era of Chelsea."

Are we only worth following when we're winning  or challenging for the title? 

Sorry, but the attitude of too many fans is just wrong!  Couldn't wait to get rid of Jose. Couldn't wait to get rid of Conte. Couldn't wait to get rid of Sarri. Now this is.boring shit too. What exactly do we want? 

Are you high or what my friend? Are you happy with what you are seeing? Happy with the squad quality? Your content with the piss poor attitude and lack of spirit and controll? There are many Things not to like about this Chels and that sthe honest truth....doesnt mean I dont back FL.

2 hours ago, Atomiswave said:

Are you high or what my friend? Are you happy with what you are seeing? Happy with the squad quality? Your content with the piss poor attitude and lack of spirit and controll? There are many Things not to like about this Chels and that sthe honest truth....doesnt mean I dont back FL.

For me it's the older players fault - they should be setting the example for the younger players, but they are not - they are absolutely pathetic week in week out.

The problem is of our own creating.

The players (older) at Chelsea know - if they can't be arsed giving 100% every fucking game, then sooner or later the manager will be sacked and they can try again for a few games and keep their contract rolling.

Our hire/fire policy may have been successful in the past but now it's hurting us. 

You only have to look at Klopp and Pep to see what they demand of players and to be fair to the players, they are willing to give 100% every game - that doesn't mean they always win - but they do the basics and pass and move and press as a team.

We need to get rid of the passengers and those that think FL will be sacked soon, so they don't have to try.

This will take years sadly.

But, overall we will be in a much better shape. 

Look at Frank's interview- he is proper pissed off with the whole situation as we are. He knows many of the so called Pros aren't fit to lace up the boots of the Chelsea teams of old.

But if the Board won't back Frank - who the fuck will they back?

It's sad really - we need more football people in Chelsea at senior positions- instead of 'Yes people'.

A mate of mine said at the start of the season Frank is being setup to fail. I laughed at him and said no way - how wrong I was... 

This is the problem with end of an era shit - it's fucking depressing and collapses quickly - Roman, USSR etc. We need new blood in the ranks at the top and quickly. 

I honestly believe Utd and Spurs have a much better squad than us, so to see them below is amazing and testament to FL flogging a dead horse across the line. 

If we had a Vardy - I would say we are about the same as Leicester. 

Oh well on to the next match 👍

Let's hope Frank confirming in public that the players are fucking dross, gives them the kick up the arse that is sorely needed.

I would also play Gilmour - he is fucking mental and looks like he could pick a pass to unlock opposition.

15 minutes ago, Muzchap said:

For me it's the older players fault - they should be setting the example for the younger players, but they are not - they are absolutely pathetic week in week out.

The problem is of our own creating.

The players (older) at Chelsea know - if they can't be arsed giving 100% every fucking game, then sooner or later the manager will be sacked and they can try again for a few games and keep their contract rolling.

Our hire/fire policy may have been successful in the past but now it's hurting us. 

You only have to look at Klopp and Pep to see what they demand of players and to be fair to the players, they are willing to give 100% every game - that doesn't mean they always win - but they do the basics and pass and move and press as a team.

We need to get rid of the passengers and those that think FL will be sacked soon, so they don't have to try.

This will take years sadly.

But, overall we will be in a much better shape. 

Look at Frank's interview- he is proper pissed off with the whole situation as we are. He knows many of the so called Pros aren't fit to lace up the boots of the Chelsea teams of old.

But if the Board won't back Frank - who the fuck will they back?

It's sad really - we need more football people in Chelsea at senior positions- instead of 'Yes people'.

A mate of mine said at the start of the season Frank is being setup to fail. I laughed at him and said no way - how wrong I was... 

This is the problem with end of an era shit - it's fucking depressing and collapses quickly - Roman, USSR etc. We need new blood in the ranks at the top and quickly. 

I honestly believe Utd and Spurs have a much better squad than us, so to see them below is amazing and testament to FL flogging a dead horse across the line. 

If we had a Vardy - I would say we are about the same as Leicester. 

Oh well on to the next match 👍

Let's hope Frank confirming in public that the players are fucking dross, gives them the kick up the arse that is sorely needed.

I would also play Gilmour - he is fucking mental and looks like he could pick a pass to unlock opposition.

Cant disagree with that mate....well said. Its amazing how fast our team has gone to shit, its beyond negligence now theres no denying that. Some say Frank being here is a mismatch and I agree somewhat hence as you said he was set up to fail. Having a passionate Chels legend as manager but still a rookie along with the squad we have was always gonna be supremely tough. This ws also a stunt by the board to get the fans to cool down.....inept cunts that they are. And our older players are done for bare Rudi. The rest are either average or beyond spent.

18 hours ago, Nicco said:

His comments always give me hope we will go big for the right players like Sancho and Werner but I don't wanna get my hopes up to much. 

Also last summer set us back, more like last 6 transfer window, I'm scared we would've gone for Pepe if we didn't have a ban.

I can't lie. I was really jealous when Arsenal got Pepe. The early signs looked promising as well.