• Loftus-Cheek
    • Willian
    • Pedro
    • Higuain
    • Hazard (sub)
    • Kovacic (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)

2 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

It's moments like that that make me amazed we've got 4th place. 

We have top 4 cuz we are just a tad bit less shite than the others.....and cuz spurs have lost 14games.......not because we have deserved it.

1 minute ago, killer1257 said:

But Sarri does not rate Youth as highly. He only gives them chances when media pressures him.

A nothing manager at this level.....when you are adament with your philosophy in the best League in the world with the best managers and refuse to bodge on your tactics no matter what, then you know we are in for a torrid season.

2 minutes ago, Tomo said:

The mental gymnastics created to make Sarri the villian of the piece for even the good stuff he does is truly shocking.

Where were Cho and RLC before the pressure? Where were they when week after week we were insipid? Why did it take so long for Emerson to have alook in despite Alonso being the worst full back in the League?

Sort of a preview of what we'll be like post Hazard if we don't get a freeze on the transfer ban. Average players like Willian, Pedro, and Alonso running around being totally ineffectual. We simply have a whole bunch of players who turn up once in every 5 matches. The rest of the time they're midtable standard.

5 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

We have top 4 cuz we are just a tad bit less shite than the others.....and cuz spurs have lost 14games.......not because we have deserved it.

A nothing manager at this level.....when you are adament with your philosophy in the best League in the world with the best managers and refuse to bodge on your tactics no matter what, then you know we are in for a torrid season.

Nah we haven't deserved it. Despite Spurs losing 14 we're still behind them with our stupid draws. 

Hopefully next season is a completely different story. 

Just now, Tomo said:

The mental gymnastics created to make Sarri the villian of the piece for even the good stuff he does is truly shocking.

But it is true. Sarri himself said that he does not care about youth because he needs to win titles. Secondly, if CHO did not put a transfer request and CHO still would be on the reserves. Thirdly, media always pressured Sarri to play him. Sarri really was annoyed about that and even when CHO did play really well for England, he did not care that much about CHO, instead he cared about Barkley, who is a useless type of player.

2 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Where were Cho and RLC before the pressure? Where were they when week after week we were insipid? Why did it take so long for Emerson to have alook in despite Alonso being the worst full back in the League?

That's exactly what I mean, there's always an excuse to try and downplay what he's doing. Saying it's media pressure is again nonsense, if he was bowing to media pressure then why isn't Kante at DM?

Ruben looks ten times the player he did last summer, better positioning, better spacial awareness, more end product, more impact of games, whether your Sarri in or Sarri out he should be getting universal praise for Loftus development.

2 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

But it is true. Sarri himself said that he does not care about youth because he needs to win titles. 

Do you have the quote?

1 minute ago, Laylabelle said:

Nah we haven't deserved it. Despite Spurs losing 14 we're still behind them with our stupid draws. 

Hopefully next season is a completely different story. 

It wont be completely different my friend......if we are lucky and smart then maybe but looks unlikely.

2 minutes ago, Tomo said:

That's exactly what I mean, there's always an excuse to try and downplay what he's doing. Saying it's media pressure is again nonsense, if he was bowing to media pressure then why isn't Kante at DM?

Ruben looks ten times the player he did last summer, better positioning, better spacial awareness, more end product, more impact of games, whether your Sarri in or Sarri out he should be getting universal praise for Loftus development.

He should in no way bow to media pressure.....WHO the fuck are they anyway to dictate suck matters. RLC was always a gem, you just need to play him more and bang there it is.

5 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Do you have the quote?

"If he's staying then we can do very well in the next season"

Asked if Higuain would stay at Stamford Bridge, Sarri replied: "In theory, yes.

"It's difficult to adapt to the Premier League. I think in the next season he will be able to score a lot."

"For a striker it is difficult to get used to the Premier League. I remember Suarez at Liverpool in [his] first season only scored three goals, then 16, then 24."

So yes, Sarri is clearly desperate for Higuain to stay. For some ridiculous reasons and he's extremely poor.

LOL he is comparing a Young Suarez to an old and fat Higs.......bloody hell thats awful.

2 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

"If he's staying then we can do very well in the next season"

Asked if Higuain would stay at Stamford Bridge, Sarri replied: "In theory, yes.

"It's difficult to adapt to the Premier League. I think in the next season he will be able to score a lot."

"For a striker it is difficult to get used to the Premier League. I remember Suarez at Liverpool in [his] first season only scored three goals, then 16, then 24."

So yes, Sarri is clearly desperate for Higuain to stay. For some ridiculous reasons and he's extremely poor.

I weren't talking about that I was talking about the quote he allegedly doesn't care about youth.

5 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

He should in no way bow to media pressure.....WHO the fuck are they anyway to dictate suck matters. RLC was always a gem, you just need to play him more and bang there it is.

He's always had talent but he was very raw as early as last summer, you don't make the strides he has this season without the manager having something to do with it, he's literally improved in every aspect of his game.