• Kante
    • Loftus-Cheek
    • Willian
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Giroud
    • Jorginho (sub)
    • Azpilicueta (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)

Clueless coach playing Rüdiger and Kante for most of an already won game. 5-0 vs second rate competition should not paper over the cracks. Sarri has to go asap. I liked RLC and CHO's performances tho. Sad they will be back to the bench next game for sure.

9 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Hope Arse draw Napoli. Then it doesn't matter to me who we draw. Just wanna see the two biggest threats beat each other up.

My dream draw would be

Chels v Slavia Prague (awesome away trip too, Prague rocks!)

Arse v Napoli (no clue who wins this, but whoever did would obviously bee the last monster blocking our path, with the winner of RF v Benfica probably the next best team after us and the winner here))

Valencia v Villarreal (they would tear each other apart, maybe get some card suspensions, they hate each other, Villarreal may get relegated from La Liga this year, only 4 points above dead bottom of the table, they are desperate. Ridiculous that a team worth, in terms of players (on fair market liquidation value) around £300m or so is struggling so bad)

Eintracht Frankfurt v Benfica (super entertaining too, so many great young players going head to head)

12 hours ago, Laylabelle said:

Ahaha wtf was that?! Shots of despair? 

That Hazard close up was also random. Are the camera people a bit bored

typical media trying to cook up a story related to Chelsea at any cost for sure

i couldnt watch the game, but just saw the highlights and i must say im impressed with the attitude from the players, they were very organized in attack and defense, props to Giroud for notching his 1st hattrick for us, he looked very sharp indeed, big european season hes having, thats 9 goals in EL already, just a shame it cant translate to premier league form, RLC and CHO were both great. Not going to get carried away because this Kiev team was really poor and didnt offer that much of a challenge as i initially predicted when the draw was made. Lets see who we draw next, much tougher games await us, here's to a good draw. Cheers

22 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

i couldnt watch the game, but just saw the highlights and i must say im impressed with the attitude from the players, they were very organized in attack and defense, props to Giroud for notching his 1st hattrick for us, he looked very sharp indeed, big european season hes having, thats 9 goals in EL already, just a shame it cant translate to premier league form, RLC and CHO were both great. Not going to get carried away because this Kiev team was really poor and didnt offer that much of a challenge as i initially predicted when the draw was made. Lets see who we draw next, much tougher games await us, here's to a good draw. Cheers

Dynamo Kyiv vs Chelsea – Highlights & Full Match

https://www.fullmatchesandshows.com/2019/03/14/dynamo-kyiv-vs-chelsea-highlights-full-match-viedo/

9 hours ago, Pizy said:

Hope Arse draw Napoli. Then it doesn't matter to me who we draw. Just wanna see the two biggest threats beat each other up.

You just know it's sods law that we will play 1 or both of these!

Thought it was a proper thumping!

And tho Alonso still had a problem getting a lot of his crosses past the 1st defender that assist he put thru was great! And their keeper got his fingers to save his free kick or that woulda been a cracker. Was maybe his best game for ages.

It would maybe have ended differently if Kiev had put their few chances in. Tho their 2 goals were clearly offside I did think Kepa might have done better to stop them.

Very good seeing RLC back on the job. Whether its too many injuries or cant keep form he played really well. 3 Academy lads last night all did. A real shame Ampadu couldn't have come on for Rudi. Thought Rudi was solid enough but did give away a couple in the 2nd half.

Why did Jorgi come on as a sub? Sarri still makes some weird subs lol

All our forward play down the right went thru either the WBM or CHO. Zappa didn't do much I thought. WBM took it foeward well tho I thought.

But I think that even with the poor opponents that we do have some good teamwork. And that CHO and RLC will HOPEFULLY start more often. They are young,strong,technical and the sort of players we need to be looking at.

10 hours ago, Johnnyeye said:

Not sure how extensive the highlights you saw were. Hopefully they gave a fair impression of the game. I thought that, over the ninety, Ruben's display qualified as great but that Callum's didn't. Ruben had a very good first half but was quieter in the second, whereas Callum's second half was better than his first. Don't think he managed as big an impact as Ruben did this time though. I'd say Callum was solid with some highlights, rather than great

17 hours ago, Vesper said:

My dream draw would be

Arse v Napoli (no clue who wins this, but whoever did would obviously bee the last monster blocking our path, with the winner of RF v Benfica probably the next best team after us and the winner here))

Valencia v Villarreal (they would tear each other apart, maybe get some card suspensions, they hate each other, Villarreal may get relegated from La Liga this year, only 4 points above dead bottom of the table, they are desperate. Ridiculous that a team worth, in terms of players (on fair market liquidation value) around £300m or so is struggling so bad)

Eintracht Frankfurt v Benfica (super entertaining too, so many great young players going head to head)

At what time did you type this post? :)

The draws did all work out exactly as we might have wanted I thought. We even got the home tag, if we should reach the final.

18 hours ago, Vesper said:

My dream draw would be

Did you bribe someone???????? Com'n tell the truth :D:D

1 hour ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

At what time did you type this post? :)

The draws did all work out exactly as we might have wanted I thought. We even got the home tag, if we should reach the final.

around 20 hours ago

on edit I guess 19ish

9efbae841c61be68bfd9e125994f218c.png