• Kante
    • Barkley
    • Willian
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Hazard
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Kovacic (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)

We all know that Willian is not good, Alonso too, and as of recent - we know Barkley is not first XI material, so that's not bothering me. What really bothers me the most is Jorginho's long passing. It really isn't good, for a while now.

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, DDA said:

Apart from having no striker, the most worrying thing from todays game was Hazards reactions to Alonso and playing in the falso 9 role. He was fuming and it showed. We need to address that immediately. 

Wait wait wait man. 

I only want to know if the pugs are well and safe.

1 minute ago, DDA said:

Apart from having no striker, the most worrying thing from todays game was Hazards reactions to Alonso and playing in the falso 9 role. He was fuming and it showed. We need to address that immediately. 

Its not rocket science to know playing with Alonso on the left side of the pitch is like playing alongside a log of wood...thanks to Sarri he shouldn't anywhere near the starting eleven...Hazard as well said he doesn't like the false nine role cos he likes having touches with the ball always

Worried about this system, Jorginho, hasnt even had an assist all season, Cesc would be looking at double figures by now if he was in the team.

I get we are in more control of the game .... but are we really? We know better than anyone over the years that finishing the game with 60% possession means fuck all.

Kante, although you can see improvement , is not effective playing in this system forming triangles on the wings etc, it doesn't suit him at all and no matter how much he improves, I hate to say it but there are worse players who will do a more effective job in that position in terms of goal threat.

Sarri and all his superstitions... he needs to give his head a wobble. Too stubborn from the looks of things.

15 minutes ago, 11Drogba said:

I start to think that his level is more close to Pellegrini than it is to Klopp and Guardiola.

Not going to lie but who ever said Sarri was as good as either or those? His Napoli team were known for playing good football. Not winning trophies. Pep and Klopp won trophies against hugely competitive teams with unique styles. Its a harsh reality but lets be honest. Sarri is a good coach, one I think we need to back and give time to but to put him on a pedestal next to Pep, Klopp, even Mou, Conte or Ancelotti, serial winners (arguably except Klopp although his Dortmund team were exceptional for 3 seasons), was always a step far. He is a very good coach yes. Pep or Klopp level? No.

1 minute ago, OneMoSalah said:

Not going to lie but who ever said Sarri was as good as either or those? His Napoli team were known for playing good football. Not winning trophies. Pep and Klopp won trophies against hugely competitive teams with unique styles. Its a harsh reality but lets be honest. Sarri is a good coach, one I think we need to back and give time to but to put him on a pedestal next to Pep, Klopp, even Mou, Conte or Ancelotti, serial winners (arguably except Klopp although his Dortmund team were exceptional for 3 seasons), was always a step far. He is a very good coach yes. Pep or Klopp level? No.

That is reassuring.

What really is annoying with Alonso is that we have a player that is quicker than him, Hazard likes a lot, can do the same free kick as him, will be much more worrying for the opponents and has been patiently waiting for a while for a chance to show this. If anything, you would think Sarri would realize that Alonso can get fatigued and give Emerson a shot in the league. He had a great game against Liverpool, which is a much better team than Tottenham tbh.

Emerson always looks like he is proud to be a blue. Even tapped the badge when he scored against Liverpool and hugged the intruding fan before the players.